Chapter 4:: We're home

Author's POV: 

"BOGO SIPDAA~~~ BOGO SIPDAA~~~" Mina sang as you laughed loudly while Junho sighed. Taehyung just smiled seeing Mina's clownery. You got up, took a shot of soju and then held the mic saying, "Time for the queen to shine." 
Junho held his ears not ready to hear some scary screams while Taehyung just looked at Junho confused. You and Mina looked at each other and giggled before turning on the song 'Fire'. 

"FIREEE!!!!!" You screamed making Taehyung flinch a little while Junho was holding his ears tight. 
"EYO EYO EYO!!!! BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!" You and Mina sang together jumping and dancing like idiots while Taehyung just stared at you both astonished. You and Mina were dancing together and singing while laughing and crying, jumping and walking. Taehyung looked at your hair move from here to there as you sang. Your eyes were twinkling in joy as you sang random songs. 
Taking shots again and again and singing was the only thing that happened in the room. You and Mina were pretty drunk by now. Junho sighed turning off the song and said, "You both should stop spoiling the mood. I WILL SING NOW!" He got up as you and Mina mocked him for a while and sat down. 

Taehyung looked at your drunken state and sighed realizing why you had to move back to your parent's house. He smiled before looking at Junho who started to sing. 
"OPPPAAAAAARRRR GANGNAM STYLE!!" Junho spoke as Taehyung giggled getting up dancing along with him.
"GanGnAm StYlE~" Taehyung sang as they both started clowning in the spot making you and Mina sigh.
"Annoying kids," Mina said as you nodded drunkenly. 
"SOOOO annoying." You said. You looked at Taehyung pushing Junho away as he turned on another song. 
'Christmas Tree'

In this moment
I see you
It always comes around as I believed

When the rain stops
You shine on me
Your light's the only thing that keeps the cold out

Moon in the summer night
Whispering of the stars
They're singing like Christmas trees for us 

So I'll tell you
A million tiny things that
You have never known
It all gets tangled up inside

And I'll tell you
A million little reasons
I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are 

You listened to his soulful voice and a warm feeling arose in your heart. The song itself was so beautiful and legendary and his voice adding to it was making it even more special. You felt extremely emotional hearing his voice. 

Being drunk, you weren't in your complete senses yet the song touched your heart so hard. Your eyes became teary as you listened to him sing. That was a real talent he had. Junho and Taehyung, both majored in music. So it was natural they were great singers, but his voice was more than just 'great'. It was angelic, magical and so unrealistically beautiful. It was deeper than the oceans and sweeter than sugar. You were so engrossed in his song as tears left your eyes until you heard a voice say, "Y/N?? Are you crying??"

Mina was confused seeing you crying. You wiped your tears as Taehyung stopped singing looking at you confused. Junho was cluelessly staring at you and Mina. Taehyung and Junho came towards you as Junho asked, "Noona? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" 
"His voice was too sweet.." You mumbled wiping your tears as Taehyung looked at you not knowing what to say. He was looking at you who was innocently wiping her tears. 
"You sing well! Mr Kim. Salute." You said saluting him drunkenly as Junho sighed. Mina giggled saying, "True.." She lay on the couch falling asleep in a minute making everyone look at her confused as you looked down sadly. 

"Noona? Are you sober?" Junho asked as you shook your head.
"I want to take a walk." You said as Junho said, "Yah. She's crying, all because of you. Go help her take a walk to sober up and buy some hangover medicine." 
Taehyung thinned his lips saying, "Alright. Come with me, noona." You got up following Taehyung as Junho said, "I'll bring Mina noona to the car. You both come back fast!"