Chapter 26:: Safe place

Author's POV:

"Y/N!" She spoke in disbelief as you said, "Aunt Mido. How can you be like this?! Even if you always judge us... always try to poke your nose into other people's business and gossip about everything, we never said anything to you. You're not even that close to us, why would you always try to get into our business? You're always out there judging everything I do, Junho does! Everything... even my mother! Do you think you're something really special that gives you the right to do whatever you want without respecting other people's privacy?"
"What are you saying?! I always do what I do for your good!" She said as you sighed looking at your mom who wasn't even able to say anything to you.
"Do you think it's normal to try to control us? Are we YOUR kids?! Even our parents don't try to force us and judge us the way you do! What gives you the right to do so? I've always been patient because you're our Aunt but why do you keep crossing the limits? You're judging all my friends as if they're devils or something and pretend to be a Saint who always wants our good? And who even asked you set up Taehyung a blind date? How is he even related to you in any way?!" 

"Oh my! You're overreacting now! How spoiled!" She spoke as you scoffed saying, "Look! You're doing that again. Do you just come to our house to judge us and spread rumours once you go back to your hometown?! I'm so done with you! Can you please stop? Please stop being such a hypocrite and grow up now! I'm so sorry for being disrespectful but I can't handle this anymore! You crossed the limit this time." You said as she sighed saying, "Why do you even care? Not like that Taehyung guy is related to you either."
"Who said that? Did I tell you he isn't related to me?" You asked as she asked, "Then tell me! What is he to you?"
"He is my f**king boyfriend! The guy you set up with someone else without asking anyone pretending to be the so-called generous is my f**king boyfriend!" 

Her eyes widened as you looked at her breathing heavily. You were so furious right now, you were ready to throw hands. Your mom gasped looking down as she quickly came towards you both saying, "Mido.. come with me. Y/Nah.. go back to your room." 
Aunt Mido kept staring at you in disbelief before scoffing, "No wonder! How shameless! Who dates their brother's best friend?"
"I do! I do! I do! What does that have to do with you?!" You asked as your mom said, "Y/N! Calm down." You rolled your eyes walking away saying, "How annoying." You went into your room and sat on the bed frustrated. Sighing, you massaged your temples feeling annoyed.
"Was I too disrespectful.." You asked yourself sighing.
"Why did she have to go to that extent.." You sighed looking down wondering when you got a phone call. You looked at the caller ID, 'Supermarket Guy'. 

"Ah..." You picked up the call and heard Taehyung speak, "Noona~ Noona~ Noona~" 
"What?" You asked trying your best not to sound annoyed as he replied, "Are you annoyed right now? Did anything happen?" 
"No... I'm fine."
You said as he frowned saying, "No, you're not! What's wrong??"
"Nothing. I told you. I'm just very tired after work. Can I call you a little later?"
You asked as he replied, "Yeah... see you then! Take care! I love you noona~~ Rest well!" A small smile appeared on your lips as you said, "Hmm... I love you too.. bye!"

You hung up keeping the phone on the bed. 
"Why do people like her even exist.." You sighed feeling frustrated as you plopped on your bed lying down while staring at the ceiling.

--Time skip

"Y/Nah. Come out." Your mom spoke as you got out of your room but frowned seeing a few pieces of luggage. You looked at the sofa to see Aunt Mido sitting there.
"Aunt Mido is leaving." Your mom said as you sighed looking down. You walked towards her sitting on the other couch. She looked at you before looking away. You sighed seeing her attitude. A while passed by as you said, "Aunt Mido... I'm sorry for being disrespectful to you back then. But please reflect on what I said. And have a safe journey ahead." She looked at you saying, "I get it... whatever." You sighed saying, "See you then."