Chapter 27:: 100 days and more

Author's POV:

You frowned looking closer as the teddy bear man looked at you and took out cardboard that said, "Free hugs" Your eyes widened as you looked away closing the curtains gulping.
"Weird much?" You asked yourself gulping but walking away quickly. Almost half an hour passed by and you went out of your house for work but your eyes widened as you saw the teddy bear standing there.
'Free hugs' You looked at the board as you sighed realizing it was probably a teddy bear man going around and giving free hugs. You walked near it staring at it awkwardly as the teddy bear man waved at you making you eye him awkwardly. The teddy bear man stared at you and walked towards you before taking out a bouquet of roses from a box he was holding. You took it from him saying, "Woah- is this for me?" He nodded as you smiled saying, "T-Thanks! Do I need to pay?"
He shook his head giggling as you smiled awkwardly looking down smelling the flowers.
"I didn't know teddy bear men gave out free flowers.." You mumbled as he patted your head making you flinch a little.

You backed away a little awkwardly as the teddy man facepalmed himself before looking at you as he took off his head hat making you frown. But as soon as he took it off, your eyes widened as you saw a familiar face.
"Noona." He spoke smiling widely making your eyes widen. You gasped as a wide smile appeared on your face. Without caring about anything else, you jumped on Taehyung hugging him tightly though the costume he was wearing was very thick. 
"You're finally embracing this teddy man?" He asked as you giggled saying, "Because that's my man." He smiled shyly saying, "Happy 100 day anniversary~" You giggled saying, "You really care about that?"
"Of course! I care about that!" He said as you smiled looking at him. 
"Are you going to work?" Taehyung asked as you looked at him with big eyes. 

Biting your lips, mentally asking for forgiveness to god you opened your mouth saying, "No! I was going to go to a cafe. I don't have work today!" 
"Really? Are you not lying?" He asked as you shook your head saying, "Of course not! Do I look like someone to do that?"
He sighed but smiled saying, "Wait, I have something for you." He pulled away from the hug and took out a box wrapped in gift paper making you laugh.
"Yah! What is this..?" You asked as he smiled saying, "Something~"
"Aren't you feeling hot?" You asked as he said, "You agree too? I also think I'm hot~" You hit his arm playfully saying, "Stop!!!" He giggled as you cupped his face saying, "Ah! Let's spend the day together." He nodded smiling.

--Time skip

"People are staring at me.." He sighed as you giggled saying, "Who asked you to wear this?"
"I read it in your novel." He said as you looked at him with raised brows.
"You said, the story of yours called... 'One night under the moon' was your ideal love life- so... I wanted to surprise you as the male did." He said as you chuckled saying, "What? When did you even read it?"
"I just... read it. 2 weeks ago." He said as you smiled saying, "You're so..."
"Unpredictable, I know~" He smiled as you cut a piece of brownie with the fork and fed it to him giggling. 

--Time skip

"Noona, what are we doing here?" Taehyung asked as you replied, "Buying you some clothes. You're still wearing this funny suit." He sighed saying, "I'm wearing my sweatpants underneath.." You giggled saying, "Exactly why~"
"You light me up inside~ like the 4th of July~" He sang as you giggled. You both walked towards men's casual clothing as you made him sit while you picked out a few t-shirts and pants.
"Here, try these out." You said as he looked at them saying, "Okay!" He got in the trial room as you waited for him. You saw how the staff were laughing at his outfit. You chuckled mumbling, "How cute..."