Chapter 24:: I Love You

Author's POV:

An entire night passed by and it was morning. Aunt Mido looked at you saying, "Where were you last night?"
"Somewhere." You said walking away as she scoffed saying, "So spoiled.." You sat inside your room sighing. You ignored all calls and messages of Taehyung this morning as well. You weren't that mad at him, you were embarrassed. 
When you saw that he heard your conversation with Junho, the first thought that came to your mind was, 'He heard everything I said.' and it was very awkward for you. You felt like a fool to let him know how much you were eager to be with him. 10 years? You sounded like a complete joke, according to you. And you felt enraged at that moment. 

You just wanted to escape this. Sighing, you got up getting ready to go to the company to discuss your next chapter. It was going to take an hour or so.

--On the other hand

"Yah, why is noona ignoring my messages? Is she okay?" Taehyung asked Junho who was sitting beside him in class.
"Of course not, she's mad. More like, embarrassed." Junho spoke as Taehyung asked, "Why?"
"Noona doesn't like letting people know how she feels about them. It's like, she'll let you know she likes you but will never like the fact that you know how much she likes you. She feels like a fool once that happens. It's always like that- even when she had friends in her childhood, I saw these cases happening to her. So I figured. I didn't realize it earlier but last night, it all hit me."
Junho said Taehyung sighed saying, "Did I mess up?"
"Me too...She was pretty angry. Noona only acts quiet like that when she's extremely angry and disappointed." Junho said as Taehyung sighed.
"What should I do now... I can't even live without her!" Taehyung spoke as Junho replied, "Wait a few days, I think."

---Time skip

You came back home at 6 pm and freshened up sitting on the couch watching TV. You sighed feeling down. You looked at your dad asking, "Where's mom?"
"She's out with Mido."
He replied as you nodded focusing back on your TV. Some time passed by, and you weren't able to focus at all. 
"Should I just... call him?" You asked yourself but felt uneasy at the thought of calling him after ignoring him like that. Sighing, you gulped the lump down your throat. You looked at your phone to see no messages from him.
"Is he ignoring me now?!" You asked yourself rolling your eyes feeling annoyed. Walking towards your room, you got inside sitting in front of your desktop.

"Since this is the only thing which helps me escape the reality... let's just write." You said to yourself as you started typing on your keyboard. Without realizing it, it was already 10 pm and your mom and Aunt Mido were also home but you didn't even realize it. You wrote 3 chapters in one go and stretched a little getting up. 
"Did everyone already eat?" You asked as your mom nodded.
"Junho?" You asked as she nodded smiling. You took some food and sat at the dining table eating. 20 minutes passed by and you were done. 

You freshened up after dinner and went to bed. Looking at the time, you sighed. It was already 11 pm. Lying on your bed, you checked your phone to see no messages from Taehyung. You let out a sigh saying, "He's mean. But... I ignored him first anyway." 
Closing your eyes, you tried sleeping but his face kept flashing in your mind.
"I miss him.." You said but tried your best to sleep.

---Next morning

"Another day..." Taehyung mumbled with his eyes full of dark circles.
"Junho. Why are you telling me to ignore her? I can't!" Taehyung said as Junho replied, "If you reply to her right now, she might be even angrier. She didn't even come out of her room once."
"WHAT?! Is she even taking care of herself?! Omg- did I mess up that bad? I thought listening to her would be fine... was it that serious?"
Taehyung asked as Junho sighed saying, "She's the one overreacting. She should message you."
"If I was in her place, I wouldn't message myself either. It's embarrassing." Taehyung spoke as Junho sighed saying, "Do whatever you want! I don't know."