::Epilogue::

Author's POV || 2 months after the proposal

Beautiful, scented candles were placed in different corners of the room while rose petals were all over the floor and the bed. You and Taehyung entered the bedroom as Taehyung spoke, "Noona, we're married now." 
"I know right." You said as he giggled holding your hand. He admired your face and said, "You look so beautiful.."
"You look handsome..."
You mumbled making him blush as you chortled. He smiled and walked towards the bed with you making you sit as he sat beside you saying, "Ah.. I don't know what to say."
"Me neither."
You mumbled as he chuckled saying, "Our wedding was such a mess. It's ridiculous." You giggled reminiscing the entire day while looking at him.

---Flashback

Hectic. One word was enough to describe your entire wedding. After a crazy month full of busy moments with makeup artists, outfits, decorations, preparations and duties, the wedding was finally held in April. It was 3 years now that you knew Taehyung and you knew you wanted to marry him, and so did he. 
Everyone was so busy with preparations, especially Mina and Junho who were the chief directors of the whole thing. Friends, relatives, family and everyone else acquainted with you both came to the wedding. Beautiful off-white decor filled with white roses and elegant lights everywhere was the theme of the wedding, fixed by Taehyung and you. 

Taehyung was standing on the aisle waiting for you as everyone was sitting in their spots. Your dad was walking with you, your hands intertwined together as you walked towards Taehyung. Taehyung looked at you as his eyes brimmed with tears. 

Your white gown was laced with floral patterns touching the floor as your beautiful bracelet and earrings added to the touch. Your light yet elegant makeup and open hair decorated with a few flowers made him mesmerised.

 Your light yet elegant makeup and open hair decorated with a few flowers made him mesmerised

You, on the other hand, gulped seeing Taehyung in his black tuxedo staring at you with affectionate eyes

You, on the other hand, gulped seeing Taehyung in his black tuxedo staring at you with affectionate eyes. Your father handed you to Taehyung wiping a few tears as Taehyung smiled at you. You frowned noticing his moist eyes and asked, "What's wrong?"
"You look pretty." You looked down blushing at his comment as your heart was racing making him smile. He noticed how your cheeks were even redder now due to the applied blush on your face. 
"You look so handsome." You mumbled as he chuckled saying, "Only for you~"