Chapter 12:: It's sweet

Author's POV: 

You looked at Taehyung with big eyes as he admired your face. He was about to lean closer to your face when you both suddenly heard a phone ringtone making you back away from him in surprise. He awkwardly adjusted his voice taking out the phone as he picked it up. You hiccuped in surprise as he looked at you before looking away.
"H-Hello?" He asked but his eyes widened hearing Junho's voice.
"Yeah? Okay! Fine... Hang up now." He said as you looked at him a little surprised.
"You said you didn't bring any phone.." You said seeing him hang up. He gulped saying, "Well, I'm not that big of a fool. What if something happened?" 

"Woah... scammer." You spoke scoffing as he thinned his lips.
"But- what happened? Who called?" You asked as he replied, "Junho." 
"What? What did he say? Did everyone wake up already?" You asked as he shook his head saying, "He just got up to go to the washroom and noticed we weren't home. Mina noona is also awake. The elders are still sleeping." Taehyung said as you nodded saying, "Just now...Nevermind. Let's go." You said getting up as he gulped following you. He held your hand making you look at him confused.

"Noona... you knew what I was going to do just now, right?" He asked as you awkwardly looked away. He gulped asking, "If I did that... then, would you be mad with me?"
"I'll only know once you do that idiot! How am I supposed to know now? Who even asks these questions..?" You spoke walking away quickly as he smiled a little.
"She never said she'd be," Taehyung mumbled smiling as he called you while running towards you.

You both climbed down the mountain, climbing down was way easier than climbing up. After some time, you both were on the roads, sitting on a side taking a rest.
"Taehyungah." You spoke as he looked at you.
"Why is it... like this?" You asked as he frowned not understanding your question.
"We're not supposed to be like this." You said as he spoke, "And why is that?"
"I don't know." You spoke as he smiled saying, "There's nothing wrong. We didn't even do anything, what are you saying?"
"Don't play dumb." You said as he said, "Do you mean you like me?" You looked at him in disbelief saying, "What are you talking about?! I was talking about the friend thing. Like... how we're being friends and we even hike together at night! You weirdo!" You said getting up and walking away as he chuckled mumbling, "I know you weren't talking about that... but okay!" 

He followed you with a smile as you both walked towards the home. Not much later, you were in front of the house. You both got in to see Junho and Mina sitting there glaring at you both. You gulped looking at Taehyung who sighed. You both sat in the living room along with the two scary people around you both glaring at you with their eyes. 
"Where were you both?" Junho asked as you replied, "Moutain."
"What?! What were you doing there?" Mina asked as Taehyung replied, "Watching the sunrise."

"Good that you went. But why did you not invite us?" Junho asked as Taehyung replied, "You both were fighting like cats and dogs... How could we?" 
"Still!" Mina spoke as you sighed saying, "You wouldn't join if I asked you to. You love sleeping so much." She nodded sighing but Junho said, "Noona! Don't listen to her. She's brainwashing you." Mina nodded listening to Junho and said, "Still! Don't fool me Y/N." You sighed looking down. 
"It was my idea. Don't argue with Noona." Taehyung said as Junho scoffed saying, "Shut up you punk! What's with that defending? You shouldn't be defending her right now you criminal." Taehyung chuckled saying, "You're dumb." Junho flared his nose at Taehyung smacking his head. 
"Yah. Junho!" You scolded as Mina looked at you confused. Junho just stared at you before saying, "I'm out. They were probably about to kiss but my call interrupted them. They look exactly like that."