Chapter 14:: I like you

Author's POV:

"WE'RE BACK~" 

You both heard a voice making your and Taehyung's eyes widen. You pushed Taehyung away making him fall to the ground. You gasped getting up as you quickly went to him saying, "Oh my! I'm sorry!! Did you get hurt?" You asked as he sighed shaking his head while trying to get up.
"Ahh... I'm sorry!" You said brushing his shoulders to get the dirt off them. He looked at you as a small smile appeared on his lips. But suddenly, he felt irritated. He was THIS close to kissing you but the precious voice interrupted him. He wanted to k*ll everyone right now.

"Guys- What are you both doing here?" Junho asked coming into the living room as you adjusted your voice awkwardly moving away from Taehyung while Taehyung stared at Junho blankly knowing well he was the owner of the voice.
"Junho. Why are you here?" Taehyung asked not being able to control his irritation as Junho frowned asking, "What? Yah! You punk. I came early! I figured you both must've been lonely and bored, so I and Mina Noona came early. The elders are coming later. And you're asking me why I'm back?" 
"You did well by coming back." You mumbled smiling awkwardly as Taehyung glared at you making you look down like a puppy.

"Y/Nah~~ Your bestie is here~~" Soon Mina came in hugging you as you smiled awkwardly saying, "Yeah.. you are." 
"Aren't you both happy to see us?! Why are your faces looking like the sky just crashed on your heads?" Junho asked as you scratched your neck while Taehyung stared at Junho as if he was going to murder him right now.
"I'm so happy to see you! Who said I'm not happy?!" Taehyung exclaimed with fake joy while gritting his teeth as you tried not to smile seeing him look like this.
"Right? I know... no matter how much you fight with me, you love me don't you?" Junho asked as Taehyung hugged him tightly squeezing the air out of him saying, "Of. course.I.do.My.Dear.Friend." Taehyung said making Junho cough in shortage of air as he said, "T-Tae! L-Leave m-me! I... I-I'll d-die!" 

Mina sighed saying, "They're like lovebirds~" You awkwardly nodded saying, "Probably.."

---Time skip

"So! What did you guys do?" Mina asked as you said, "Cooked breakfast.. watched a movie... we also went out to have lunch and ice cream." Mina and Junho looked at you both weirdly looking at each other as Junho said, "Are you sure it was just a casual time and not some kind of date?" 
"What?" Taehyung asked already annoyed by Junho as Mina said, "You just sounded like.. a married couple spending time on weekends."
You and Taehyung glanced at each other and looked away smiling together. Junho sighed saying, "Anyway... I know even if the world ends, they aren't going to be a thing. Just imagining it is weird!"
"Why is it weird?" You asked as he replied, "You're not even a girl." 

"Do you want a beating?!" Mina asked smacking Junho as Taehyung looked at him blankly saying, "Shut up." 
"What the... why is everyone defending her?! I was just joking!" Junho said as Taehyung replied, "Not funny." You looked at Taehyung before looking away. You all chatted for some more time as Mina spoke, "We went to the mall and bought some stuff! Wanna see? Or should we unpack them after the elders come?"
"After the elders come, I think?" You said as she nodded. Junho spoke, "We went to a restaurant. The food was so good. No joke! You both just missed the fun, don't you regret not coming?" 

Taehyung looked at you saying, "I don't know." You chuckled saying, "Are you trying to make us jealous right now?"
"Not really," Mina spoke as you chuckled along with Taehyung. Junho and Mina frowned seeing your strange behaviour. 
"Alright then. Junho, let's go freshen up first." Mina said as Junho nodded. They both left the living room leaving you and Taehyung alone.