Chapter 6:: Cheer to us

Author's POV:

"Noona," Taehyung spoke as you both were walking on the footpath. You hummed as he said, "You should've woken me up.." You chuckled and said, "The sleep you have in a bus hits better than anything. I know that well so I couldn't spoil it for you." You chuckled as he gulped walking beside you not forgetting to glance at you once.
"Are you going home tonight?" You asked as he nodded saying, "After dinner. I wanted to leave early today but Mrs Lee won't let me, I guess."
"Doesn't your mom worry?" You asked as Taehyung chuckled saying, "Mrs Lee and my mom are friends. So.." You smiled nodding. You both walked inside the road of your house and soon, were standing in front of the house door. 

Getting in, you said, "We're home!" 
"Were you both together?" Your mom asked as you nodded. Taehyung smiled getting in as your mom said, "Taehyungah! Eat dinner here!! I talked to Mrs Kim, she agreed. She said you're already a handful to her and that I should keep you here as long as I want."
Taehyung sighed knowing his mom well as you chuckled getting in your room. 
"Do you want some fruits?" Your mom asked Taehyung who said, "I'm not hungry! I ate with Noona."
"Woah.. that lousy idiot treated you? To a meal?" Your mom asked as Taehyung bit his lips trying not to laugh as he heard a shout from your room saying,

"I CAN HEAR YOU MOM!!" 

 "She's another handful to me.. Ah! Only if I could get her married and completely get rid of her. But I love her too much to do that." Your mom sighed cutting some fruits as Taehyung chuckled.
"Is Junho coming?" Taehyung asked as your mom replied, "Yeah.. he texted me saying he just got out of University. That's why I'm cutting some fruits for him. Eat these later even though you ate lunch. These are healthy!" 
"Ah! You're too kind to me~" Taehyung said as he chuckled ruffling his hair saying, "Ah! How can I not? You're no different from my son, are you?" Taehyung giggled as your father walked towards the dining table where Taehyung and your mom were cutting fruits. He was about to take a piece of apple from the plate when Mrs Lee looked at him saying, "Is this for you?" 

"I can't believe I get treated like this... in my own house." Mr Lee spoke as Taehyung chuckled forwarding a piece of apple to him. He chuckled showing a thumbs up to Taehyung. You came out of your room and sat at the dining table as Mrs Lee spoke, "This father-daughter duo.."
"Cute," Taehyung mumbled chuckling as you huffed along with your father.

"I heard you and your mother are going to Daegu for a week." Your mother suddenly said as you and your father looked at her. Taehyung nodded saying, "Yeah. Mom was thinking of asking you to join us. We're going next month.. though I'm not pretty sure." Your mom chuckled saying, "Ah... it's been so long we went on a vacation. I talked to Miso(Taehyung's mom's name in this fanfic), she told me that we should join. Even if I can't go, I'll send Junho." 

"Why not me? I also want to go out of Seoul." You said as your mother sighed saying, "You see the reason." Taehyung chuckled saying, "It'd be nice if Noona came with us."
"Do you think she's a nice company?" Your father asked as Taehyung nodded.
"Finally someone who is a good judge of character." Your father said as you winked at your father to which he winked back. Taehyung looked at you both and then looked at your mom who sighed. Soon, the sound of the door opening was heard and a voice said, "I'm home!"

"Ah! Junho-ya! Go freshen up and sit! I cut some fruits for you all." Your mom said as Junho nodded hugging her before going to his room. You took a piece of apple and ate it saying, "I don't want to eat anymore. Ah! I'm thirsty." You got up and took a glass of water while Junho came out in a few minutes.
"How fast do you even freshen up? Dirty a*s." You said as he scoffed ignoring you making you roll your eyes.