Chapter 21:: Do you?

Author's POV:

"Eat up kids!" Your mom said as Aunt Mido eyed Taehyung saying, "Is he the best friend of Junho?" Taehyung awkwardly smiled nodding as Junho said, "He greeted you already." You were quietly eating as Taehyung said, "Noona, do you want some beef?" You shook your head smiling and asked, "Should I get you some quail eggs instead?" He chuckled nodding. You got up walked into the kitchen and he smiled excitedly. 
"They seem close." Aunt Mido said chuckling as your mom looked at your dad awkwardly. Junho sighed saying, "Of course, they would be. They're both like siblings after all." 
Mina who was eating quietly choked on her food as your mom's eyes widened. Taehyung quickly served her a glass of water she drank it awkwardly smiling.
"Taehyungah, did your mom reach her sister's house safely?" Your mom asked as Taehyung nodded smiling.
"That's good to know. She's recovering." Your father said as  Taehyung smiled nodding.

You walked towards the dining table with a bowl of quail eggs. You put two on Taehyung's bowl as he smiled thanking you. You smiled back at him putting the bowl of quail eggs on the table. 
"Woah! I was craving it too!" Mina said taking an egg as she ate it. Aunt Mido looked at her judgementally before sighing. Mina awkwardly ate looking down as you sighed. Soon, the dinner phase ended and everyone was now getting ready to go to their rooms.
"Noona!" Taehyung whispered as you looked at him confused. He gestured for you to come to the balcony as you followed him. He cupped your cheeks pecking your lips making you flustered. You looked at him confused as he said, "You're so lovely." 
"What... are you saying?" You asked shyly as he smiled stroking your curtain bangs to the back as he said, "Noona. Why do you never say I'm handsome or something?"
You frowned looking at him and asked, "What do you mean by that?"
"I mean... you've never called me handsome before. Am I not good-looking? All the girls on my campus- I mean,  the people I know, tell me I'm good-looking and that my girlfriend must give me those compliments a lot but you never did." He said, more like complained as you chuckled saying, "Why? Do you want me to compliment you?" He looked away awkwardly making you chuckle harder. 

"Aigo... do I have to tell you for you to know you're handsome? Isn't it just obvious? Do you think my standards for men are average? It's extremely high!!" You said as he giggled speaking, "Then... do I meet those?"
"No, you exceed those standards~," You said giggling as he smiled hugging you. You hugged him back saying, "Yah... don't act so cute around other girls. Do you think I wouldn't know the girls at your campus are all crushing on you?"
"I-" He was speaking but you cut him off saying, "Still, I don't care because you're all mine so stay within that limit. Don't be too good-looking." You said as he chuckled saying, "I can't help that."
"Then be rude to everyone." You said as he sighed saying, "What do you mean out of nowhere?!"
"Do you think I didn't see those comments on your insta post?" He thinned his lips pulling away from the hug saying, "Noona. I don't even read those."
"Sure, you don't. And you shouldn't. Or I'll report your account!" He sighed but ended up chuckling.
"Ah! You're so cute!!" He said as you scoffed saying, "I know that..."
"Give me a kiss." He said as you chuckled saying, "Nope!"
"Give me one!!" He whined as you cupped his face placing a peck on his lips as he sighed saying, "Noona... Do you know we never kissed before?"
"I just kissed you." You said as he replied, "That's not a kiss! That's a peck. A kiss is when you... it's- It's just not a peck! We only pecked! Not kissed." He said as you said, "That's the same." 
"Noona!!" He said as you replied, "YaH! LEave that now. Do you want to get bashed? Let's go back, they'll bash us later." You said walking inside quickly as he sighed chuckling. He walked out of the balcony joining in with the others.