Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you

Author's POV: 

"Do you have a knack for being anti-romantic?" Taehyung asked as you scoffed saying, "Do you have a knack for being extremely cheesy and disgusting?" 
"Fine. I just wanted to taste the chocolate syrup." He said as you looked at him saying, "Then pour some from the bottle!" He rolled his eyes saying, "What a turn-off." You scoffed eating your food as he sat there irritated. 

---Time skip

"It's been almost an hour since we had breakfast. I'm so bored." Taehyung said sitting on the couch as you spoke, "True. It's only 12 pm. They said they'll come at 5 pm so... it'll take them 5 hours." Taehyung nodded saying, "Right. What should we do?"
"I don't know." You said as Taehyung got up from his couch and sat beside you who was sitting on the side of a double-couch. You looked at him before looking at the TV. 
"Let's watch a movie." Taehyung said as you replied, "Okay! What movie?" 
"Wait, I'll bring my laptop. You think of a movie." He said as you nodded. Taehyung got up from the couch walking inside the room as you thought of which movie to watch. Soon, he came out with his laptop asking, "Did you pick a movie?" 
"I'm not sure.. 200 pounds beauty? That's probably the only movie I can remember right now." He sighed nodding and said, "Honestly, same. I can't think of any movie." You chuckled as he smiled sitting beside you as he placed the laptop on the table in front of the couch and turned on the movie. 

Not much later, you both were sitting on the couch, watching the movie. 
"I don't like the male lead in here." You said as he looked at you asking, "Why?"
"I mean... look at him! He's so fake. He badmouthed her when she wasn't in her best condition and now that she has this glow up, he's all in love with her." You said as he chuckled nodding.
"True. He should get beaten up." He said as you scoffed saying, "All men do is lie." He looked at you saying, "Not all men lie."
"Are you saying you're an exception?" You asked as he chuckled saying, "Why do you always know everything?" 

You thinned your lips shrugging it off as you both focused back on the movie. An hour passed by, and you could feel your neck hurting a little.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as you replied, "My neck hurts because of sitting straight like this." He looked at you before saying, "Then, put your head on my shoulder." You frowned saying, "That'd be..."
"It'd be nothing. Just put your head on my shoulder. You don't want to get a painful neck for days." You sighed before looking away feeling awkward. He smiled before holding your head and putting it on his shoulder as you gulped.
"I'll get up in a while, okay?" You said as he chuckled saying, "It's okay if you don't." You adjusted your voice awkwardly as he smiled watching the movie. Some time passed by and you could sense Taehyung moving his head a little. You figured his neck was also hurting. 
"Yah." You called him as he frowned humming. You said, "Rest your head on mine." He looked at you confused as you said, "Just do it. Like I did." He looked at you before resting his head on top of yours as you both were staring at the laptop screen.
"I'll get up in a while, okay?" He asked as you chuckled realizing you said the same thing a while ago.

The movie was almost at its end by now. And soon, a kiss scene appeared making you and Taehyung a little awkward. 
"Taehyungah. Should we skip this?" You asked as he nodded. You got up backing away from him a little as he took the laptop skipping the scene awkwardly. Taehyung looked at you asking, "Do you want to rest your head on my shoulder?" You shook your head saying, "I'm fine now. Thanks." He smiled nodding. You both watched the movie and time passed by without any of you realizing it. 

The movie came to an end and you both looked at each other. Taehyung spoke, "2 hours passed by. It's nearly 2:30 pm now. Should we cook some lunch?" 
"All we did was cook breakfast and watch a movie and now we're cooking again?" You asked as he sighed saying, "Let's just go out to eat." You chuckled nodding. He got up saying, "Let's go out after getting ready."