Chapter 11:: You're pretty

Author's POV: 

"Let's go to bed guys. I think we played enough." Mina said as Junho chuckled saying, "Yeah, because most of your secrets got exposed! Only if the elders heard you, you'd be kicked out by now." Mina smacked Junho's head making him groan. You chuckled getting up as Taehyung got up as well. You looked at him but looked away feeling embarrassed. Mina and Junho were fighting in the living room as you left the room and walked towards the backyard. Taehyung followed you to the swing without you realizing it. As you sat on the swing, you looked beside you to see Taehyung standing there making a frown appear on your face.
"Why do you keep following me?" You asked as he spoke, "Because it's fun." You eyed him before scoffing.
"Go away. I am not letting you sit beside me tonight." He chuckled at your statement and said, "And why is that?" You ignored his question looking at the stars as he looked at the sky staring at the sky. You glanced at him before moving to see the side. Taehyung noticed you and smiled a little sitting beside you saying, "You did let me sit." 

"Shut up if you don't want a kick." You said as he smiled saying, "Why are you so mad?"
"I'm not!" You said as he chuckled saying, "You are!" You huffed saying, "I'm not!"
"You are~~ so so mad!" He cooed making you laugh as you said, "Come on!" He frowned saying, "Why do you scold me one minute and then laugh the next minute?" You scoffed saying, "Because I want to."
"Childish enough." He mumbled smiling as you glared at him before looking away.

He was enjoying seeing you all irritated as much as he enjoyed seeing you smile and laugh. You sighed saying, "I don't feel sleepy at all." You said as he looked at you saying, "Do you want to know a secret place?" You looked at him confused as he said, "I know a place. If you go there, your sleep will be great." 
"Let's go there then." You said as he spoke, "Right now?" 
"Didn't you mean that when you told me this?" You asked as he smiled looking at you being the know-it-all and indeed, you just knew it all. He thought you'd be a dumb oblivious person considering how you behaved with him on the first day but turns out, it was you who pretended to know nothing to avoid him. He was truly impressed by you. 

You were looking forward to going to the place he talked about. You unknowingly enjoyed his company too much that you agree to go with him this late at night.
"Let's go then." He said as you nodded. You both got inside and got some warm clothes and came out. You followed him out of the house looking at the time, 3:20 am. 

You both walked together on the quiet road filled with trees and bushes on the side. Suddenly, you heard a wolf's howl making you shift a little closer to Taehyung making him smile a little. You were walking quietly, feeling the empty roads. You felt a little uneasy and scared on the lonely quiet road so you looked at Taehyung and said, "Hold my hand." 
He looked at you confused as you said, "I'm scared... I don't like walking alone like this late at night. Hold my hand." 
He looked at you before looking at your hand as a smile appeared on his lips.
"Leave it if you don't want to... I'm not even that scared. I-" You were talking but stopped as your breath hitched when Taehyung held your hand. He smiled saying, "There. You aren't walking alone, so don't be scared. I'm with you." He said as you looked at him before looking at his hand which was securely holding yours. 

"Don't misunderstand anything... It's just- for the... uhh, I mean, it's only because I feel scared." You said as he chuckled saying, "I think you're the one making up meanings though." You thinned your lips looking away as he said, "Noona, do you know you're so cute?" 
"What..?" You asked as he slowly intertwined his fingers with yours making your eyes widen.
"T-Taehy-" You were talking as he said, "Noona. We're close enough for you to call me Tae." You frowned saying, "What?"
"Even Junho doesn't even call me Taehyung. Then why do you keep talking as if we're distant?" He asked as you gulped mumbling, "We aren't that close either.."
"Then we should be. Closer." He said as you said, "Are you hitting on me right now?"
"Yes, I am. So just listen to me." He said making you awkwardly look away.