Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?

Author's POV || 4 hours ago

"Okay, thank you." You said leaving the company finally submitting the 6th chapter of your novel. You walked inside a cafe and got something to eat. While eating your food, you looked at Taehyung's status on insta, 'I hate being in University. 7:30 pm, departure... ugh!!' 

You chuckled turning off your phone as you checked your messages to see no messages from him. A sigh escaped your lips realizing he was busy. 
"He had the time to give a story on insta but not talk to me. Wow." You said but then frowned realizing how obsessive you were sounded.
"Wait.. no, let's just forget that." You said again sipping your coffee. An hour passed by as you looked at the time, 5:15 pm. 
If you took the bus at 5:30 pm, you'd be able to go to his University within 6:30 pm. And meet him.
"No... should I?" You asked yourself gulping. After wondering for a bit, you ended up on the bus towards his University.
"What are you even doing Lee Y/N?" You asked yourself sighing. You smiled thinking about how shocked Taehyung would be once he saw you. An hour passed by and you were walking towards his University right now. On your way, you saw a flower shop and decided to buy a bouquet of roses for Taehyung.

"I'll have to wait for an hour.." You mumbled sitting on a bench outside his University. You scrolled the phone for some time, noticed random people on the street and wondered on your own. An hour passed by and it was finally 7:30. You were walking outside his University gate peeking inside to see students coming out. You saw a few couples coming out all lovey-dovey. You realized how much they reminded you of you and Taehyung. 

You stood there staring at the front when you saw a familiar figure in front of you. Smiling excitedly, you jumped waving as you saw Taehyung looking at you with widened eyes. You both ran towards each other as he picked you up hugging you tightly while spinning you around as you giggled. He looked at your face saying, "Ah! How did you come here??"
"By bus, of course!" You said giggling as he dropped you down still holding you by his waist. The students who were walking around you were all gossiping about seeing you both. 

'They're cute!'
'Sweethearts!!'
'Look how he picked her up! Oh my!'
'How cheesy!'
'Cringe!'
'Not their fault yall are single as f*ck!'

Junho who was walking looked at you both in disbelief and mumbled, "Noona... as well. They both are crazy!"

"Yah, look! I got this for you." You said forwarding him the bouquet of roses in your hand as he giggled saying, "Are you confessing your love to me?" You chuckled saying, "Does it look like that?" He nodded as you smiled widely saying, "How was your day?" 
"Bad... until I saw you!" He said as you gasped saying, "What a-" He hugged you while holding the bouquet of roses as you smiled saying, "Do you realize the entire campus is watching us right now?"
"Let them." He said as you giggled pulling away and said, "Let's go home."

"Mhm!" Taehyung spoke holding your hand as you both were walking out of the campus but suddenly Taehyung stopped saying, "Noona! I think we forgot something!"
"What?" You asked as he replied, "Junho!"
"Oh right! He existed!!" You gasped as Taehyung sighed saying, "Where is he now?"

"Here." A voice spoke startling both of you as you looked at Junho who was standing there with a tired expression.
"Why do you look so tired?" You asked him as he sighed saying, "I was already tired from the classes but after seeing you both... I feel like- I'll die." 
"Oh.. then you should just die," Taehyung spoke as Junho glared at him as you giggled.
"Let's go home then." You said holding Taehyung's hand who chuckled while Junho sighed walking beside you both.