.·:*¨༺The accident༻¨*:·.

Description: Doyoung is anxious about sending Yuta cycling on his own this morning and his worst fear in fact comes true when he receives a call from the hospital.

(Angst)

TW: Mentions of blood, blacking out, wounds
———————

"Yuta? Yuta, can you hear me? Yuta, please say something..."

Doyoung had tried countless times to help the elder gain his consciousness back but it didn't seem like he was succeeding.

He let out a frustrated sigh, hiding his face in his hands and wondering how they even got here.

How DID they get here in the first place?

It all started earlier in the morning with Yuta telling Doyoung that he was going to go cycling for a bit at the nearby park.

Doyoung knew his boyfriend well and how much he loved keeping fit so he of course said "Come back safely!" just like he always tells him before he leaves for somewhere.

Yuta was a clumsy boy to begin with but he was very careful when it came to any sort of sport activities, especially cycling which was one of his favourite things to do.

Doyoung was actually the one that had gifted Yuta his new bike last Christmas and he was just so happy how thankful and excited the Japanese was from the moment he received it.

Seeing Yuta so happy would always make Doyoung think that he was a very good boyfriend indeed.

However, there was something that made Doyoung feel uneasy when he was bidding his goodbyes with Yuta this morning.

There was something that was off with the elder and that was the reason why Doyoung pleaded to him to actually skip his cycling session today but Yuta just wouldn't listen to him.

The younger would always take very good care of Yuta so he was aware of all his health issues he had started getting recently which were not a few at this point.

Doyoung actually advised Yuta to come to the hospital with him so he can get checked but the elder once again ignored his boyfriend's request, stating that he was doing fine when he clearly wasn't.

Doyoung really didn't want to send Yuta off today because there was just something in his heart which was telling him that he definitely shouldn't but the Japanese was insisting that he was doing okay which resulted in Doyoung letting him go at the end.

Not even half an hour later he received a phone call from the Seoul hospital, the person who called him sounding very serious and as if they were in a hurry.

Doyoung was praying that the person on the other side of the line would just tell him that they had phoned the wrong number but when he heard them ask "Are you related or close with Nakamoto Yuta?" he felt his heart dropping.

Immediately starting to panic, Doyoung quickly confirmed that he is in fact close with him and then proceeded listening to the person explain what had happened earlier.

Not even waisting a second more, Doyoung got in his car and immediately drove to the hospital, almost driving into a tree on his way there due to all of the anxiety he was feeling right now.

He couldn't believe this had actually happened. And it all happened just because Yuta didn't listen to his boyfriend who was clearly very concerned about him ever since the Japanese mentioned going cycling earlier today.

So what had happened exactly?

The person who had phoned Doyoung was actually the doctor who was currently taking care of Yuta at the hospital, the one who actually told Doyoung how Yuta ended in the hospital in the first place because he was the one that helped taking the Japanese inside the ambulance.