.·:*¨༺My confession༻¨*:·.

Description: Yuta has been ignoring Mark for the past two days and the younger feels like he's done something wrong, wondering why his hyung doesn't even want to look at him. Everything gets resolved once Yuta gains courage and tells Mark about his real feelings.

(Fluff, slight angst, really soft boyfriends, hinted DoTae)
———————

"Doyoung hyung, when are we going to be leaving for lunch? I am so hungry right now that I could eat an entire elephant"

"Oh, we are gonna be leaving in 5 minutes. I'll be waiting for you at the car, okay? Just go and fetch Yuta hyung and Taeyong hyung."

Mark nodded as he watched Doyoung put on his long silver coat on and his glasses before he left for the cars that were waiting for them outside.

Since they were nine people, they would always go to different places by car but they would spilt up in two groups since they would usually need two cars in order to fit.

Mark was properly hungry at this point and he was only thinking about food and what he was actually going to order once they reach the noodle restaurant they would often go to.

The Canadian headed towards Taeyong's room first and thankfully didn't have to say much since the leader was already ready and only flashed one quick smile to Mark before he closed his bedroom's door and went over to him.

"Hey Mark. Will you be paying this time? You lost the word chain game we played last time we went out so you know what that means."

"Yes, yes.. I know, hyung. Thanks for reminding me.. I should seriously never accept to play any of these games again because I never seem to be able to win."

Taeyong let out a little snicker as he accompanied Mark to the Japanese's room which was at the end of the hallway.

Before Mark could even knock on the door, Taeyong quickly grabbed the younger's hand and then made him face him.

"Umm.. Mark, I think it would be the best if uhh.. if I you are a bit more umm.. careful with Yuta. He's been acting a bit strange lately.."

"Strange? What do you mean? Is he doing okay?"

"Well..." right as Taeyong was about to come up with some sort of a lie so he doesn't worry Mark too much, they both heard a loud thud coming from inside of Yuta's room which made them both jump and look at each other in confusion.

Taeyong quickly opened the door and saw the Japanese pacing around his room nervously, one of his mangas now on the floor.

It was probably what had made the sound since it was one of the thickest ones Yuta owned.

"Hey.. what is wrong, Yu.. are you okay? We were just about to go have lunch so we came to pick you up.."

Taeyong was using quite a careful and soft tone which even further confused Mark who just didn't know what was going on at all.

Unfortunately, as soon as Yuta looked in their direction, he flinched and took a few steps back, finally stopping when his back hit his dresser.

"Yu.. it's okay. Come with us, yes? We can have sushi, your favorite."

Taeyong carefully approached the Japanese as he gently held him by his hand and then walked out of the room with him.

Mark found the whole situation very odd, the strangest thing of all being the fact that Yuta did not make eye contact with him even once.

And that was Yuta, the one who would usually be attached to him like glue and would always tell him how much he loves him.

Had he done something wrong? It was very unusual for his Yuta hyung to be avoiding him like this.