.·:*¨༺Our Osaka prince༻¨*:·.

Description: Yuta has been in Japan for so long and when he finally comes back, his boyfriends need 0 seconds to start showering him with all their love.

(Fluff, polyamory, 127 are obsessed with Yuta, all of them are dating him but aren't dating each other)
———————

127 loved Yuta. No, they were obsessed with Yuta and that was totally normal since he was their boyfriend and he was simply the singular most perfect human being in their eyes.

Though, even if having 8 boyfriends sounded like a blessing, it would would sometimes feel a bit much to Yuta who was just one singular guy that had to spend equal time individually with each of the members and that did in fact seem like an impossible task at times.

Yuta absolutely loved all the members but it was just so hard to pay them equal amounts of attention and to also be there for each of them all the time.

Even so, the Japanese would always do whatever the members ask him to do and would always happily spend time with them and let them shower him with all their love.

Thankfully, no one actually knew about their relationship. The fans would always think that they were all whipped for him but just in a friendly and funny way but the truth was that they were all actually obsessed with the Japanese quite literally.

Yuta couldn't really complain though because he was a guy that absolutely loved being pampered and taken care of.

The members would basically treat him as if he was their princess or something, always doing anything in order to make him feel happy and comfortable.

~~~

The members were currently in a non-promotional period and they finally had some time to rest or focus on their solo schedules.

Yuta had been quite busy in Japan lately and it has started getting really difficult for the members since he's been gone for two months at this point and that felt way too long without being able to physically hug or kiss their boyfriend.

Thankfully, he had finally returned today and the first thing the members did after he was finally back to the dorms was to shower him in kisses and to immediately take him to the living room where they would usually spend their time at.

"Baby, we missed you so much. We missed you like crazy.. but if Yuta was happy having activities in Japan then we are happy too."

Doyoung confessed, earning a nod from the rest of the members as a confirmation. They really had missed Yuta so much that they had struggled falling asleep at night, knowing that their angel wasn't with them for so long.

"You ate well, right? You didn't forget to eat all your meals and you wore your mask outside right? It's still dangerous with the virus-"

Taeyong was quick to go full on mom mode on Yuta, not surprising anyone in the room. He was the one that worried about Yuta the most and the one who would call him almost every single hour to check if he was doing well.

"Did you finish filming the drama successfully, beautiful? I bet you did amazing as always. I can't wait to watch it."

Jaehyun wasn't one to showcase his feelings a lot but Yuta was the only one that had the ability to make him fall stupidly in love with him every time he sees him.

The man didn't miss the chance to run his hand through Yuta's long brown locks. His hair hat gotten so long and luscious since the last time they had seen him. It really had been that long.

"And, and you also had photoshoots for more magazines right? I want to see all of them.. you are the prettiest."

Mark couldn't hide the fanboy in him even if he had lived with Yuta for nearly 10 years at this point. He absolutely adored the Japanese and how beautiful he was and would always want to look at his magazines because each one felt prettier than the previous one.