.·:*¨༺Watch out༻¨*:·.

Description: The members have gathered to play soccer together but the game is soon put to a stop when Mark accidentally hits and knocks out Yuta with the soccer ball.
———————

The members had gathered up for a shoot since it was shooting day for one of their contents today which actually turned out to be soccer this time.

As expected, Yuta was pretty excited to play and he couldn't stop smiling throughout their entire ride to the playing field the company had rented so the members could film there undisturbed.

It was smaller than an actual soccer field but it was still reasonably sized for a proper game.

The filming crew gave the members some instructions for what they were supposed to be doing exactly before everyone got dressed in proper soccer equipment and also had their makeup done.

They were just supposed to split into two teams and play one entire game which the editors were going to be cutting a bit shorter later on.

All of the members had a vague idea how soccer worked but they weren't so sure about all of the rules so Yuta ended up explaining everything to everyone, feeling content when he saw that all of them managed to catch onto it pretty quickly.

"Okay, this is pretty much all the rules. Now we can play, yeah?"

Taeyong chuckled, seeing how excited the Japanese was already. It felt really cute for some reason to see him so passionate about something.

"We just need to decide on the teams and then everything will be ready for us to play, okay? Now, is there anyone who wants to be the team captain? We need one captain for each team."

Everyone hummed as they thought about this. Jaehyun nudged Yuta's side, silently suggesting that he should be one of them to which Yuta replied with a nod.

"Okay then.. I guess I will be one of them. Who will be the other team captain?"

The members looked at each other, taking a few minutes to decide but they ended up struggling to choose someone so Taeyong spoke up again.

"I think Johnny can be the other captain. He is pretty good at sports, plus his physique is great.. so why not?"

Yuta smiled as he looked up at Johnny who just gave him a thumbs up as confirmation.

After a few more minutes of discussing, the members had decided their positions too after which they took their spots on the field and waited for someone from the staff to blow the whistle so they could all start playing.

Only when the members started playing, did they realise how difficult it actually was. They were all managing somehow but it was very hard for them to follow all of the rules which leaded to many of the members receiving yellow cards and also doing penalty kicks.

The only one who hadn't received a yellow card at all was Yuta who knew all the rules better than the back of his hand and it was just naturally easy for him.

That's why the Japanese had decided not to go all out for this game because he just didn't want to make it seem unfair and he also wanted the members to learn how to play without the fear of failing.

He was playing as a midfielder and that was the reason why the Japanese was moving around so much.

He was literally everywhere on the field all the time, trying his best to guide his team well while also scoring a goal after goal.

Everything was going smoothly for his team since the beginning and it was looking like they were going to win.

Yuta had just snatched the ball from Jungwoo and had headed towards the opposite team's gate again, trying his best to avoid everyone who was trying to make him lose the ball while also not playing that hardcore.