.·:*¨༺Asylum༻¨*:·.

Description: Yuta is a patient in Korea's most famous mental asylum and has very serious mental issues which cause him to go through horrible panic attacks. However, he has Doctor Lee Taeyong take care of him who actually has developed feelings for his patient throughout the years of therapy. He finds a letter in the end that make his feelings even stronger.

(Very heavy angst)

TW: depressive disorder, mentions of blood, panic attacks, mentions of self harm
———————

January 21st, 2022

It's been exactly 4 years since Yuta had been taken to a mental asylum for his severe mental issues which had escalated way too much for him to be able to have a normal lifestyle.

He had been sent there because all of his relatives just didn't know what to do with the Japanese anymore. All of them could see that he wasn't getting any better and that just left them no other choice but to send him to the biggest and most well known mental asylum in Korea which also had the highest level of security as well.

This was how Yuta got here, to this scary place which was going to be his home for who knows how long.

Yuta had a very serious case of depressive disorder and also had started showing some schizophrenia symptoms the last few months of his stay here.

It was not news to anyone that the boy was literally just not okay at all. He couldn't control his actions nor could he control his thoughts. He was also pretty suicidal and would often harm himself.

His case was the worst case the asylum had ever seen so that's why they had assigned their most highly educated doctor to be Yuta's psychotherapist.

That was no other than Doctor Lee Taeyong.

He was the one who has been helping Yuta with his therapy since the moment he was brought to the asylum.

Taeyong had incredible patience and that was another reason they had assigned him for this job since Yuta was incredibly difficult and Taeyong was just one of the only doctors in this entire place who could handle him for so long without going crazy.

Yuta was in the need of help constantly and he required to be watched 24/7 due to his self harm issues which would occur pretty often.

The boy had even spent many days with a straitjacket on and very serious monitoring just because all of the doctors didn't want him to hurt himself anymore.

They were all very scared and worried for the Japanese since he wasn't showing any signs of improvement whatsoever despite all of the therapy he's been going through.

The one who was worried the most though was Taeyong who had actually developed some sort of an attachment towards his patient.

He was a professional yet his heart would hurt every single time Yuta was not doing well and was in a life threatening situation.

All Taeyong wished for was for Yuta to start getting better but it didn't look like his condition was improving even to the slightest bit.

~~~

It was currently 5pm and it was time for Yuta's visitation and his talk therapy. The Japanese was sitting on his bed and waiting for his doctor to come in his room any second now.

Unfortunately, he had had another crisis earlier today which was the reason he was once again trapped in a straitjacket which was restraining every single movement on his upper body, basically making it so he couldn't use his hands and was even making it difficult to walk.