.·:*¨༺My little angel༻¨*:·.

Description: Yuta gets hurt which causes him to slip into little space and Jungwoo who is his boyfriend and caregiver is there to help take care of him.

(Little space, fluff)
———————

"Yuta? Hyung, where are youuu? Yutaaa?"

Jungwoo sighed, seeing that his boyfriend wasn't responding to him. He's been looking for him for a few minutes now but with zero success whatsoever.

It was currently 12 o'clock and it was time for lunch so that's why Jungwoo was searching for the Japanese male so thoroughly and was hoping that he would appear but he was nowhere to be seen.

After three more minutes Jungwoo finally spotted the elder's blonde head peaking slightly from the couch which made the Korean chuckle.

Taking a few steps closer, Jungwoo actually noticed that Yuta was watching something on the TV and it looked like it was some sort of a kids cartoon.

"Hmm? Hyung? Are you busy? I was looking for you because it's lunch time so I wondered if you will be coming soon."

Jungwoo finally walked over to the front of the couch and what he saw made his heart shatter.

Yuta was sitting down, wrapped in his blankie and holding his comfort stuffie which was his bear Jungwoo had gifted him, there were tears streaming down his face, his lip was trembling and his eyes were struggling to stay open.

This immediately helped Jungwoo realise that his boyfriend was in little space. The younger was really concerned because Yuta looked very very sad and also very small because he had also brought his little rattle toy that was one of his comfort items as well and Jungwoo knew that the Japanese would only need it if he was in a very young headspace.

"Aw baby.. what happened? Why are you sad, little one?"

Jungwoo was quick to sit down on the couch and pick Yuta up, setting him on his lap after which the little immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"Yuyu sad.." Was all the little managed to mutter out before he went into another sobbing episode, the little squeaks he was making basically making Jungwoo feel even more heartbroken.

It really hurt seeing his angel so sad.

"No, no, no.. I am here now bubs. Jungwoo is here to make you feel happy, okay? Why are you sad, angel? Did something happen while I was not with you?"

Yuta nodded as he actually rested his head against the taller boy's chest. Jungwoo held him very carefully as he was softly patting him on the back.

"Yuyu f-fell while p-playing earlier and hit h-his leg and now it hurts a lot.. Yuyu is scared that he won't be a-able to walk.. 'm sorry, Woo.."

Jungwoo immediately pouted, standing up with his angel in his arms, quickly carrying him to the bathroom.

The little saw his boyfriend opening the cabinet above the sink and pulling out some cotton and rubbing alcohol so he could treat the wound.

The Korean then went over to the bathtub and placed Yuta on the edge of it so he could sit there while Jungwoo is taking care of his leg.

"Where is the wound, baby? Can you show me so I can take care of it?"

Yuta sniffled once again as he lifted his pants a bit and showed Jungwoo where he had hurt himself.

There was a medium sized wound that was located right on Yuta's knee and it was actually still bleeding because he had hurt his leg literal minutes before Jungwoo had gone to check on him.