.·:*¨༺Your snowy eyes (Part 1)༻¨*:·.

Description: Mark moves to a new highschool where he meets his very first friend Jungwoo and also gets introduced to this mysterious boy called Yuta who unfortunately happens to be facing many difficulties and is in the need of help.

(Heavy angst, mentions of blood, blindness)
———————

It was finally fall time which meant that it was also time for school.

Mark was really looking forward to this school year because of the fact that he was actually going to be moving to a new highschool.

That of course meant there were going to be so many new possibilities. He would make new friends, he would have new teachers and he would finally choose what subject he wanted to focus on for his future.

However, Mark was actually a really shy and awkward boy who would always find it quite difficult to talk with new people.

Making his way through the huge yard and then finally entering the building, Mark couldn't help but feel so interested in every single thing.

He was unfortunately scared of talking to new people so he was actually really thankful when he stumbled upon this really tall blue haired boy who just so happened to be one of his new classmates.

"Hello! My name is Jungwoo! What is yours?!"

Mark was literally a head shorter than him but he could immediately tell that the boy was really sweet and friendly. He didn't seem intimidating at all.

"Oh uhh, hello! My name is Mark Lee and I am new here heh.. it's really nice to meet you. I am trying to figure out where the Math classroom is supposed to be.. can you please show me?"

"Ooo! So you are one of the new students? How exciting! Of course I will show you! I am in your class so we will be having the exact same subjects."

"Thank you so much.. it really means a lot to me.."

"Don't mention it. I am so happy to have a new friend. I can be your guide. Now we better hurry or we will be late. Cmon!!"

Jungwoo grabbed Mark by his hand and immediately started running across the gigantic hallway, almost bumping into a few students on their way there.

"Woah, woah! Hold on, Jungwoo! You are so fast! We are gonna run into somebody!"

"Don't worry! I got this!"

Thankfully, Jungwoo indeed got it because they were able to reach the classroom exactly on time.

Mark took a few seconds to catch his breath before he actually entered the room with Jungwoo, wondering if he was Sonic the hedgehog or something.

Maybe that was why he had blue hair.

"Ah! Welcome students! Please take your seat and turn to page number 3. We will begin shortly."

Jungwoo took Mark to the desks at the back and then sat down with him.

The younger was already feeling way less nervous than earlier due to the fact that he had already made his first new friend in here.

That was definitely going to make it less awkward at least.

Mark and Jungwoo were actually one of the first students who had arrived to the classroom and were currently waiting for the rest of their classmates to show up.

After everyone was finally there, the teacher closed the door and walked up to the white board with a smile on his face.

"Alright. Since it's a new school year and as always we have some new students, why don't we have them come up to the front and introduce themselves?"