.·:*¨༺Discovering your secret༻¨*:·. (Part 1)

Description: Yuta and Jaehyun are heirs of two of the biggest companies in Japan and Korea and are about to create a business partnership between the two companies. Jaehyun takes interest in the Japanese but is then pushed away by discovering that Yuta is actually NOT a human being.

(Supernatural, romance, angst)
———————

Jeong Jaehyun, son and heir of the owner on one of the biggest corporations in Korea who was very soon going to take the company after his father.

Jaehyun's life might seem easy to the regular folk but there was literally no day in which he could rest.

His life was just work, work and even more work. The man had started feeling very exhausted lately from all of the business meetings he's had to attend or host with different companies. It had started getting a big difficult to manage his time among all of his duties at this point, not even having an hour in the day to spend to himself.

Jaehyun's father was a very understanding and smart man so he was well aware how difficult continuing the family's business was probably going to be for his son and that's why he had started giving him more and more tasks to do because he just wanted to prepare him for what was about to come in the future and that it was definitely not going to be easy.

Jaehyun was currently chilling on the balcony of his mansion while looking at the city lights of Seoul which were shining even brighter than all of the stars in the sky.

Being a heir of a huge company had brought him this huge mansion he currently residents in which was sitting on the edge of a hill in the richest neighbourhood and had basically everything anyone could ever ask for.

He had tens of servants, hundreds of rooms (95 too many just for a single man), an underground garage with all of his cars he owned and also a huge yard that was like a mile long with the most beautiful garden anyone has ever seen.

In one word, he had everything he could ever ask for and even more than that.

However, there was one thing Jaehyun actually didn't currently have and that was someone who he can spend his days with.

Jaehyun was all alone in this giant place (excluding his servants) and he would spend each day just working and working without stopping. There was nothing which could bring any sort of colour to his boring and repetitive life.

~~~

That continued going on for years until Jaehyun was introduced to a man from a different company who had come to his office to discuss joint business plans with him tonight.

Jaehyun was very professional about his work but there was something in the unknown man that gained his interest.

His name was Nakamoto Yuta and he was son of the owner of one of the biggest Japanese fashion companies that had made its way to Korea over the past few years.

Jaehyun found it difficult for the first time of his life to concentrate on his duties during the business meeting, subconsciously checking out the man in front of him who was way too busy talking about the contract he wanted to sign with Jaehyun's father's company.

The Korean was so distracted that he ended asking the other to repeat everything again after he apologised for not paying attention while he was talking.

Yuta took the time to explain everything from the very beginning and when he had finished Jaehyun nodded with his head as he took his pen and signed the piece of paper, earning a little smile from the one that was sitting on the other side of the table.

After their meeting ended, they both shook their hands as Yuta thanked Jaehyun for making this business partnership possible.

After the man left the mansion, Jaehyun walked out to his balcony and watched him get into the car he had come here with and just leave, the vehicle soon disappearing in the shadows of the night.