.·:*¨༺It's not the same without you༻¨*:·.

Description: Yuta is very very sick and his condition doesn't seem to be getting any better so the members really struggle due to the Japanese's absence in their daily lives outside the dorms. They all take care of him, wishing he would get better soon but their wish unfortunately doesn't seem to be even remotely close to coming true.

(Angst, fluff, mentions of asthma and heart issues; the members all collectively take care of Yuta)
———————

Monday, 9:00

127's seventh anniversary was just around the corner and the members were all getting prepared to celebrate it with the fans through a YouTube live stream.

Everyone was super excited and was really looking forward to the special day to finally come but there have been some things that actually had caused the members' excitement to come to an end.

Yuta was very sick and he had been sick for a very long time now.

He wasn't able to attend 127's little concert and festival schedules they had this past month, he wasn't able to attend any of the members' solo or unit activities, he couldn't even post a singular story to help his fans remain calm and not panic about his health.

Alas, his condition was in fact really poor. He had spent like a week at the hospital and still, when he finally got back to the 127 dorms, he just couldn't do any of the idol life activities anymore.

He couldn't dance, he couldn't sing.. all he could do was to remain in his bed the entire day, sleeping or being taken care of by his lovely members who all seemed like actual angels in Yuta's eyes.

He could never regret getting his 127 tattoo, seeing how much the members truly cared and loved him like he was their actual brother.

What exactly had happened to him? It would be a lie if one was to say that they actually had a clue.

Yuta had just returned to the dorms one day and the members had noticed that something was off about the Japanese but they couldn't really tell what it was.

Since then, he had started having some pretty worrying aches all over his body which had everyone really concerned.

Taeyong had spent countless nights researching what could be the problem Yuta is having. He would google all the things the Japanese would suffer from, trying to understand what could this be.

Doyoung had even offered his help as well since he was pretty knowledgeable about stuff like this.

All the members had come to the conclusion that Yuta just had some sort of a flu or something and that it was just lasting very long but ever since Taeyong and Doyoung had done that research.. everything had changed drastically from that day.

The two had skimmed through numerous different articles on the internet, searching and searching for something that matched Yuta's aches and the only thing kept on appearing was something that both of them had tried to ignore because if it really was that then.. his future as an artist was definitely not certain at all.

The Japanese was mostly facing problems with his breathing and he had had an asthma attack a few days ago.

He also really struggled with his heart sometimes which was very unusual since Yuta was a generally fit person who liked sports and he's never had issues with neither of these things but was now really suffering.

Taeyong, Doyoung and all the other members were really hoping that these things would pass and that Yuta would be healthy once again but they just weren't and were only getting worse as time was going on.

The Japanese now possessed three different inhalers and was advised by his doctor to not move and do things that could stress him out.

That basically meant that he had to go on a hiatus and halt all activities but he wasn't getting better at all.