.·:*¨༺Jealous༻¨*:·.

Description: Haechan keeps on feeling envious of all the fun time Mark and Yuta spend together so he tries to make them include him in their activities as well.

(Fluff; based on that moment in this video that recently dropped)
———————

It was finally Sunday which meant that it was time for 127's day off. This was the only day of the week in which they had no schedules at all so it was not shocking to anyone that they had all been waiting for it to come so desperately.

Most of the members would usually use that time to go out together or go and meet with members from the other units but this time, all 9 of them had decided to just stay inside the dorms and have a chill day there.

Haechan was currently nervously pacing around the living room which didn't remain unnoticed by Jaehyun who was currently sitting on the couch and was watching a video on his phone.

"Haechan-ah, what's wrong? You seem a bit stressed out. You should go and take a rest. It's our only free day so we must utilise it well."

"I am not tired. I.. it doesn't matter. Hyung, have you seen Yuta hyung or Mark hyung? I went to check for them in their rooms earlier but I couldn't find them in there."

"Oh. I think they were at the dance practise studio an hour ago but they should've come back by now. They just said they wanted to practise our new choreography for a bit today."

"Really? On our free day? Seems a bit weird.. anyways. Thank you a lot hyung!"

Haechan flashed Jaehyun one of his cute wide smiles before he made his way out of the living room and headed towards Yuta's room again.

He couldn't believe he had completely missed them returning from the dance practise studio earlier.

Lately, it felt like his hyungs had gotten way closer than before which was kind on starting to get heavy on Haechan's heart a little bit.

Both of them would not pay as much attention to him as they used to and they would constantly be busy having fun together.

The thing was, Haechan wasn't as upset about Mark not paying him enough attention as he was about Yuta not doing so, because he was literally the hyung Haechan had the chance to talk with the least.

With Mark, it was just way easier, especially since they were both in two units so they would usually spend way more time together.

Though, Haechan barely had the opportunities to meet up with Yuta and talk with him if it wasn't for some sort of a 127 schedule or for their group outings.

The youngest was so desperate for attention from his hyung and he was actually so happy that the Japanese had started talking with him a bit more lately and also playing around with him but it was still not as much as he needed to be happy.

Haechan couldn't find them in Yuta's room so that probably meant they were in Mark's. The youngest just headed there, already envisioning the two having a happy time without him yet again.

He couldn't believe how much he actually envied them about this. Was he actually jealous? Or was that just him being sulky like usual?

The youngest stopped in front of the door when he reached it because he didn't actually hear any laughter or chatter coming from there which were the things he would usually hear from that room when those two were together.

Haechan hummed in confusion as he put his hand on the door knob and twisted it, entering the room and scanning it for his hyungs.

When he spotted them sitting on the little couch Mark had next to his desk, he smiled at the Canadian who had looked up to see who it was.