.·:*¨༺I like You both༻¨*:·.

Description: It's right before Valentine's Day and Yuta is feeling sad about the fact that he is going to spend it all on his own yet another year.. or that's how he thinks he will spend it at least before Mark and Jungwoo make a surprising confession that changes everything

(Fluff, angst, polyamory)
———————

It was almost the 14th of July and even if the members were super excited about that day to come because it was Jaehyun's birthday, Yuta in particular felt quite sorrowful but it was for a completely different reason.

It was unfortunately also going to be Valentine's Day.

Yuta was like the only member who would feel sad every time he thinks about this stupid holiday (or so he thought).

He had started feeling more and more hopeless when it came to love and romance lately, realising that he was probably not going to find his true love any time soon.

He wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day with his loved one so he could experience what it feels like at least once in his life but alas.. he had no one and he was so awkward when it came to these sorts of stuff that he was sure that he was going to grow old completely on his own, with his 20 dogs he was planning to raise.

However, Yuta wasn't actually the only member who wasn't looking forward to Valentine's Day.

The other people who shared similar feelings with Yuta were Mark and Jungwoo but they were both in a bit of a complicated situation.

Having spent all this time with both of them, the two younger members had somehow developed feelings for their hyung who was completely oblivious of that fact.

The Japanese adored spending time with Mark and Jungwoo because they would always cheer him up and make him feel happy even with their existence alone.

Yuta was really thankful for the two, feeling so lucky to have such amazing friends by his side.

Though, the fact that both of them had somehow started seeing their hyung with different eyes was truly just horrible.

What were they supposed to do about this?

Both of them had thought about this for quite a while now and had finally reached to the conclusion that they just have to ask him out and see who he chooses because they just couldn't live with all this anxiety anymore.

The issue was, Mark and Jungwoo didn't actually know if Yuta even had the slightest interest in them, judging by the fact that the elder had started having way more solo projects in Japan and he was constantly either extremely busy or he was just away from the dorms.

It was quite difficult to get a hold of him these days and to have a chat with him.

And on top of everything, Yuta always seemed like he viewed both Mark and Jungwoo as his cute younger brothers and nothing else.

Even so, the two had decided to finally make the first step and just see how it goes. The possibility of Yuta choosing neither of them was really high and they were well aware of that but they still needed this heavy weight to be lifted off of their chests.

They wanted to do this before Valentine's Day actually comes around because they didn't want to be heartbroken right on that day and they also didn't want to ruin Jaehyun's special day with their sadness.

The two were currently sitting on the couch at their living room, worrying like crazy and wondering how they were supposed to bring this up to Yuta who was just innocently sleeping in his room right now, feeling really exhausted since he had gone to the gym earlier with Taeyong.