.·:*¨༺Forgotten༻¨*:·.

Description: The members "forget" about Yuta's birthday

(Slight angst, fluff, happy ending)
———————

October 26th

Yuta had woken up a bit later than usual and was currently rubbing his eyes in bed, trying to adjust his vision.

He was feeling very excited for today since he had actually been looking forward to his birthday this one time.

Yuta wasn't the type to get overly enthusiastic about his birthday but this year, he just felt like celebrating with the members and having way more fun than usual.

He went over to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth really quick. Though, the fact that no one had come to wish him happy birthday yet definitely felt a bit odd.

The Japanese exited the bathroom and then headed straight to the dining room where he spotted everyone having breakfast together.

Yuta once again felt confused because the members would usually treat him like he was the only one in the world when it was his birthday.

They would always be so sweet and affectionate.

But this time, they were just having breakfast while talking to each other, not even noticing that Yuta had been standing right there and looking at them for the past 3 minutes.

"H-hey guys.."

The moment Yuta finally spoke, everyone turned their head in his direction and smiled at him.

"Hey hyung. You finally woke up. Come have  breakfast with us. Taeil hyung made everyone pancakes."

Yuta tried to keep the fake smile he had on his face when Jungwoo invited him to join them, once again none of of them even acknowledging what day it was today.

The Japanese did not say anything and just took his seat next to Jaehyun. He did not feel like eating so he just stayed there without doing anything and blankly staring at the wall.

Had they really forgotten?

"Hyung? Why are you not eating? The pancakes are great, I promise! You will love them."

Yuta proceeded to watch as Haechan put two medium sized pancakes in his plate and also handed him the maple syrup.

"I.. it's okay. I am not feeling hungry."

"Oh.. that's okay. Well, is everyone ready for today? I can't wait to finally go to the new ice cream store that just opened nearby."

Yuta was feeling worse and worse as the time kept passing and Taeyong was now talking about having plans which were once again completely unrelated to any sort of a birthday activity.

It had started to feel a bit heavy on his heart at this point. It felt like his birthday didn't even matter.

How could they forget his birthday and remember everyone else's? The one time Yuta actually wanted to celebrate it properly and looked forward to it, they completely neglected it.

"But.. don't You have any other plans after that..?"

The Japanese decided to finally shoot his shot but he was unfortunately met with yet another disappointment.

"We will be filming for a YouTube content after that. Make sure you are ready too, Yuta. We start shooting at 6. We also need to rehearse for our new song and we have to discuss our vlive schedule after."

"I.. but.. don't You guys know what day it is today..?"

Yuta was met with an awkward silence and a hum by Doyoung which gave the Japanese his last hope but he was then shot straight in the heart.