.·:*¨༺Meow༻¨*:·.

Description: Haechan's lonely life finally turns around for the better when he decides to adopt a hybrid one day for the mere purpose of having a companion, not actually realising that he is about to develop feelings for him faster than the speed of light.

(Fluff, angst, hybrid au, mentions of abuse; very long oneshot)
———————

It was just a regular old Tuesday. It was raining today so there was like no one walking on the streets and everyone was using their cars, not wanting to get wet and also because of the convenience that having a car brought.

Unfortunately, Haechan did not have one because he never went to get a driver's license, feeling slightly paranoid that if he was to ever be behind a steering wheel, the car would probably end up in a pit or hit a tree.

The Korean was heading back home, returning from the small singing academy in which he worked as a vocal teacher.

He gave vocal lessons to kids and teens, wanting to teach others how to use their voice and be able to sing beautifully one day.

That was what he had chosen as his career path and he couldn't be more satisfied with his job.

His class consisted of just about 7 kids who were all lovely and would always listen to Haechan very well, showing big enthusiasm and interest in learning how to sing.

The Korean couldn't be happier that someone was so interested to listen to him talk about singing for 4 hours everyday.

He was truly so lucky and glad to have this as his job but once he was to return home, his life was just so lonely and repetitive.

He would follow the same exact routine everyday except for the weekends and it was just kind of getting tiring for the male at this point.

Haechan lived on his own in a medium sized apartment and he did have some friends but they were always so busy with their jobs that the Korean could barely see them anymore.

It was the sad part of being a working adult. You would just stop having time to go out and catch up with your friends because it's either you who is very busy or it's them who can't make it.

Haechan had been thinking about what he could do in order to stop feeling so lonely and he had asked his best friend Mark for help.

The elder had suggested that the younger should consider getting a hybrid since the Canadian had one himself and his life had gotten 10 times better ever since he had brought him home.

He was called Jungwoo and he was a golden retriever hybrid who had so much energy that Mark could barely be able to calm him down sometimes but still, he loved him more than anything.

Haechan absolutely loved him as well, feeling so happy every time he would go visit Mark because Jungwoo was just a big ball of sunshine and it was impossible not to smile once you've seen him.

Now that the Korean thought about it, it really didn't sound like a bad idea at all but the issue was that he didn't know if he would be a good enough caregiver for his hybrid.

The boy could barely take care of himself at times because he was managing everything on his own so taking care of someone else just felt a bit scary to him.

Haechan kept on thinking about the idea while he was walking down the rainy street, hiding underneath his big black umbrella.

The rain had gotten even worse and he could barely even see what was in front of him at this point so he ended up accidentally bumping into something that almost gave him a heart attack.

Haechan grunted in annoyance as he shook his head and tried to look at what he had just hit with his body.

It was a big sign that was right next to a store that was brightly lit up, literally being the only thing Haechan could spot around him through all this fog and rain.