.·:*¨༺Flower princess༻¨*:·.

Description: Mark accidentally discovers Yuta's love for cross-dressing by watching him without the elder knowing.

(Fluff)
———————

Mark was currently in the kitchen, searching for his box of Captain Crunch cereal but he surprisingly didn't manage to find it where he had put it yesterday.

The boy searched through all of the other cabinets too but he couldn't find it anywhere. Where had it gone? How come his cereal just happened to disappear all of a sudden?

The male sighed as he sat on the barstool, trying to think of a substitute breakfast now. His stomach had started growling at this point and he was just so hungry.

Mark eventually just decided to have cookies for breakfast but he surprisingly didn't find those where he had put them either.

Was there some sort of a poltergeist in the house or something? Or was someone stealing his food?

"What the.. hmm... where are all of my food items going? Maybe Yuta hyung will know.."

With that, the Canadian headed to Yuta's room, currently wondering if he was behind the disappearance of his food and if he was, he was now trying to think of a way to ask him without feeling too bad about it.

When Mark finally reached his hyung's room he just knocked on the door two times, expecting the Japanese to open since Mark knew that the older would always wake up very early in the morning, unlike most of the other members.

There was no response though.

Mark then knocked again, getting the same result as last time. He wasn't really the nosy type but he decided to look through the keyhole, wondering if Yuta was even inside.

The younger bent over a bit so he could peek, actually seeing something move which probably meant that the Japanese was inside and was just ignoring him.

Mark pouted and wondered why Yuta was not responding to him. Had he done something wrong to make the elder be upset at him?

"Hmm.. why are you ignoring me, Yuta.."

Unfortunately, the younger's curiosity was now through the roof because he had seen that the Japanese was doing something inside but he couldn't quite see what it was so he just wanted to enter the room now.

And that's what he did. Well, sort of.

Mark eventually gathered courage and opened the door very slightly and super quietly, peeking through the little gap. Yuta was very distracted due to him being busy with something, so he actually didn't notice the younger because he literally had opened the door just the smallest bit so it was just his right eye peeking through the little gap.

Mark's eyes then widened by the sight that was in front of him, his mouth subconsciously hanging open.

Yes, Yuta was in fact inside his room and he was getting dressed but not with his usual hoodie and sweat pants he would wear in their dorms almost everyday.

Mark was so shocked that he froze on the spot right now.

₊ ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ₊ ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ₊ ༝ ・ ˖ ₊

Yuta was dressed in a soft pink crop top which was exposing his abs and a small part of his tattoos, his navel piercing was now a silver one with a small blue flower on it and it was glistening against the sunlight which was coming through the window.

This wasn't what shocked the younger tho. What shocked him the most and caught him off guard was the very light pink skirt Yuta was wearing which was reaching to his knees.