.·:*¨༺Domestic boyfriends༻¨*:·. (Part 2)

Description: Taeyong and Yuta finally get to meet properly and spend some time together but something goes wrong. Amidst the commotion, the florist develops feelings he's never felt before.

(College au, sad fluff)
———————

"Yuta? Oh! It's you! The silver haired angel I met earlier." Yuta felt at a loss of words the exact moment he heard how Taeyong just called him. Was that how he had memorised him?

"Yeah, I uhh.. I just thought that I should call you.. I don't really know if you can actually help me but I am feeling so desperate at this point. I can't seem to concentrate on my studies at all and now my head hurts a lot.. I think I shouldn't have taken such a long nap.."

"Hehe.. cute.. you should stop stressing so much over all those college things. I am sure that you are really smart and you can finish the assignments and submit them in time. It's just that you need to take breaks sometimes as well.. otherwise you will feel the exact way you are feeling right now — completely burnt out."

Yuta hummed sadly as he was looking at the bouquet while Taeyong was explaining all of this to him.

He was definitely right about everything but that still didn't change the fact that even if Yuta had tried it numerous times in the past, he had never managed to find a way to stop feeling so anxious about everything being thrown at him.

Yuta was just so stressed all the time that he had completely forgotten how to even relax and have fun while hanging out with Johnny or while he was doing his hobby which was drawing and colouring.

"I have an idea, snow boy. Remember how I said that I can help you forget all those problems you have going on? Well, I can take care of that literally today."

"You can? But.. but how? Your voice is really nice to listen to and your words are really caring and motivating but I am afraid that even you can't help me take care of this.."

"I can assure you that there is a way. All you need to do is come to the flower shop again and once you are here, I will show you how to forget about all the things that bring you stress."

Before Yuta could ask Taeyong any other questions, the florist had already ended the call.

The Japanese was even more confused than earlier because Taeyong was being so vague that he couldn't even learn what he actually was planning on doing with him.

Yuta decided not to question it too much though and to just do what the florist had told him, even if he was still doubting that this could actually be helpful to him.

The Japanese looked at the mirror he had above his desk and realised that he was still dressed in the clothes from earlier and that his hair was looking really messy right now.

He had to take care of that immediately.

The thing was, Yuta has always been a loner ever since he had moved out of his parents home and had started living on his own.

He wasn't much of a talker so the only actual friend he had made in college was in fact Johnny who was the exact opposite of him and could probably make friends with a frog if he wanted to.

Yuta was quite introverted and enjoyed staying home way more than going out, even if Johnny was quite literally the best friend he could possibly ask for and they would always have so much fun while hanging out.

But since Yuta was so lonely most of the time, he would often make up different types of scenarios in his head or would fantasise about meeting the love of his life.