.·:*¨༺My first and last༻¨*:·.

Description: A little stroll at the park and Johnny's caring actions help Yuta finally discover his first love.

(Soft, fluff)
———————

It was a normal Tuesday, just like any other. Johnny had suggested to Yuta that they should spend the day by going on a little stroll at the park and then having lunch at the new restaurant that had just opened nearby.

The younger could see how excited his roommate was so he ended up agreeing to going out with him.

Johnny had recently purchased a new car so he insisted on getting to the park with it which Yuta found kind of funny since Johnny looked really eager to use the vehicle.

Naturally, Yuta ended up agreeing to Johnny driving them there because there was literally no way he could say no to him.

After about 20 minutes they were finally next to the park, currently searching for a spot to park the car.

The moment Yuta spotted an empty one he pointed at it and Johnny immediately drove the car to it, finally parking and letting out a content sigh.

"We are finally here! Are you ready, Yuta? We are about to have a very fun day today."

"I-I am ready, yes.. umm.. there is one problem though, hyung."

"Hmm? What's wrong, Yuta? Do you need help with something? You know I am always here for you."

"I uhh.. it's.. I don't know.. It's a bit uncomfortable.."

"Oh cmon.. we are roommates. It's not like there is something very serious that you could be hiding from me, right? I promise that it's fine. You can tell me everything."

Yuta sighed and looked up at Johnny, feeling very nervous to talk to him because he really didn't know how he was going to react. He was scared that his hyung was going to get mad at him.

"The thing is uhh.. I.. I have a problem and.. I think that it just got worse.."

"Yuta.. you're starting to worry me.. Please just tell me what's wrong."

"I accidentally sprained my ankle yesterday while I was dancing and it really hurt so I immediately went back to the dorms and tried to treat it on my own.. and I thought that it was finally okay but then it started hurting again this morning and-and now it's literally the worst it's been ever since I got it sprained.."

"What.? Why didn't you tell me before we drove here? I would I've postponed the whole thing for some other day.. Yuta, we should just go back to the dorms and treat your leg.."

Johnny put his hands on the steering wheel and his leg moved to the gas pedal but Yuta quickly held Johnny's hands in his as he moved them away from the steering wheel and made the elder look at him.

"N-no! I.. I really wanted to spend the day with you.. I don't want my sprained ankle to ruin our plans.."

"Yuta.. We can't do any of the things we planned when you are injured like this. It's gonna get even worse if you walk for such a long period of time. It would only put even more pressure on the spot that hurts and it would literally get ten times worse if we don't go home right now."

"B-but.. I wanted to spend the day with you.. only the two of u-us.. it's our special day.."

Johnny now felt bad when he saw the sad expression on the younger's face. He really didn't want to disappoint him like that but at the same time, how were they supposed to even follow their original plans if Yuta was probably going to struggle the entire day?