.·:*¨༺Discovering your secret༻¨*:·. (Part 2)

Description: What actually happens after Jaehyun discovers that Yuta is a vampire? Does this story end well and what actually happens to the two very different men?

(Supernatural, heavy angst)
———————

Yuta was at a loss of words, having no idea how he was supposed to escape from the situation.

How was he even supposed to explain any of this to Jaehyun, given the fact that he was already terrified?

Now this was definitely going to ruin their business plan they had. And it was all Yuta's fault for messing this up. His father was probably going to be very disappointed with him.

"N-no.. I.. uhh... you see.."

"Just tell me the truth. How do you expect me to trust you with collaborating with my father's company if you have such huge secrets that you've been hiding from me and never even mentioned on our first meeting? And how do you expect me to trust someone who... who is not... a human..?"

"...Are you even real? Do you actually exist? You've always seemed a bit strange to me from the start.. I guess that's what it was.. You are not normal after all.."

Yuta now had a hurt expression on his face, staring at the wooden flooring underneath him in shame.

"B-but.. I am normal.. you can trust me, I swear. I can assure you that I won't do anything bad.."

"I don't trust you.. do you really expect me to trust someone who can literally kill me in any given moment? Do you seriously think I can trust someone like you with such a serious matter like this partnership? Well, you're lying to yourself..."

"You are abnormal and I don't want you here.. leave immediately.. and the contract we signed.. I would like to terminate it.."

"W-what? B-but-!"

"No buts! Now leave my property immediately, you unholy scum!"

Jaehyun was so enraged and scared at the same time that he had literally made his fingers into a cross and was holding them against Yuta who looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown.

"Leave immediately or I will use force! You see those candles on the table over there? You're going to see how they feel against your skin if you don't leave this place right now!"

"Please calm down, Mr. Jeong.. I wasn't going to do any damage to you.. I am here just because I wanted to make my father proud by showing him that I can make crucial decisions for the company in his stead.."

Jaehyun was unfortunately still very upset so he couldn't even think straight. All there was on his mind was that Yuta had lied to him and was planning on hurting him.

The Japanese really had no ill intentions whatsoever and was merely here just to sign a contract with the other but everything just escalated way too quickly.

"I can't calm down.. how am I supposed to calm down when there is a bloody vampire in my house?!! Do you even fathom how absurd this sentence sounds?! Maybe I've just completely lost it at this point and I am going crazy.. you probably don't even exist.. you are just a plot of my imagination."

"I.. I exist.. I am real. But I swear that I was not going to do any harm to anyone. If I wanted that.. I would've done it by now. I am not abnormal and I live just like every human.."

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow as he finally put his hands back down and fixed his tie. He came closer to the shorter man once again and carefully studied his face.