chapter 1 Introduction

Tharn suppasit 32 year old  son of mew and gulf

Tharn suppasit 32 year old  son of mew and gulf ... But he is totally opposite from his parents ... He is cruel , unsympathetic and rough he is only a mafia leader of his family (we see in story how he became a mafia leader ) He does both legal and illegal business but we can't pin point it on him any mistake if you don't care about your family any more... He only walks in the company when ever he wants he is not the person who sit down and sign those damn papers ...

Type thiwat 27 year old single parent  of his two twin babies... Life can't be more cruel to him and no one have taught that when he was taken to the operation room to deliver his babies ... His husband would have been lost his life in a accident ... After that both is in laws throw him out that the babies were a unlucky  ... But good he have job his hand on that time but when ever he cross his in laws only he got curse from them for killing his only son ... Somewhat he Decided to move to Thailand  after 5 years he wait for his babies to grow little ... Now he will leave freely in Thailand with no one's distrubance...

Really type can live without any distrubance ... What about the society ?what about thier neighbours ?What if he get abused being a single parent ?What if everyone want to have him and use his weakness as a widower ? .... What ....what ? Is the big deal to face a world being a widower ? Can't he live his life single with his kids?...

  How tharn and type face each other ? What name will they have for thier relationship ? Will type able to accept tharn for whom he is or he move once again from tharn ? What if the kids don't want to move away from tharn they stick like a magnet to him ?

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....