chapter 11

Author pov...

After thier little cute fight thorn,tharn and type move back to mansion ... While type and tharn facing opposite side of thier window ... While tharn keep on looking at them in a mirror ... He shake his head and drive fast..

Type was busy looking at outside while his hands touch tharn who push it way and glare at type like he will kill him anytime ... Type to glare at tharn not fearing him ...

Tharn:"Keep your hands way kitten ... Dint scratch it with your wild nails ...I don't want to get infected by your dirty nails..."

Type:" How Dare you insult me ... Really do i look like a kitten to you ... Wait and see one day i will get a chance to scratch you like kitten and that time you will know me whom this type is you tharn suppasit.. " Both trun thier head while thorn faceplam and stop infort of the mansion...

Type walk get down from a car and slam it forcely while entering the living room and tharn did the same while thorn caress the car lovely....

Thorn:"Don't take them seriously love they lost thier mind to hurt you oh my poor baby ..." Thorn hug the car while techno look at him with a wide eyes he clear his throat and went inside... He fell  embarrassing for his foolishness...

Tharn and type walk inside and find gulf and moon,star where sitting on the stairs with hands on their cheeks looking sad ...

Tharn:"What Happen my three cuties today ... Did anyone scold you ..." Gulf and moon,star where pouting and sobbing like a kids ...

Gulf:"we fell like going out Tharn... But meow have scold me and tell me to go alone ... We don't know anything you know right..." Mew roll his eyes and forget gulf death glare.....

Type:"I will take you three to park and beach and finally we will go to mall and have ice cream..."

Tharn:"I will come to i don't belive you when it comes to my cuties..." Gulf moon and Star smirk secretly ... With out knowing thier plan....

Type:"I am not going to kidnap them so no need for that you can do your work..."

Tharn:"Are you Afraid that i will come to know about your secret..." Type look at tharn in disbelief ...

Type:"Do what ever you want ... Papa babies let's go where your shoes ... Let's go ok ..." They show thier teeth and star and moon run to wear the shoes while gulf move towards mew...

Gulf:"You keep on rolling your eyes right ... Make a week into a month because princess don't want our daddy near her you meow..."

Tharn:"But papa i brought what you have asked what to do know look ..." Gulf the bag on thorn and. Trun and look mew,wat and tine techno wearing staring at him with gulping down... They know that gulf have planned something...

Gulf:"Ohh don't waste it eat it with them baby chick ... Now papa going out see you all ..." Gulf run out with star and moon while tharn and type look every one caught in gulf trap....

Mew:"I know something is wired this time ... Tine don't throw it please... Dig a big hole a burie it on ground please ..." Tharn and type laugh before moving out....

Tharn:"Are my cuties ready to have thier adventure ..."

Gulf:"Yesssss... Baby chick papa and babies ready with princess ...let's go to park baby ..." Tharn laugh before driving while gulf and babies where busy looking outside and pointing everything they see....

Type:"So papa don't want to go to beach ..."

Gulf:"No type baby ... Papa wants to go to park and have lot of ice cream and cakes and juice ... So we will go to mall..." They nod their head while gulf and babies have thier devil smile....