chapter 14

Author pov...

Type looked at tharn who was talking to the guest while his eyes fall on tharn who was showing off too much of his chest to everyone while he roll his eyes and unknowingly licked is lips and internally slapped him for having drity mind ...

Type:"Have found someone already..." Type imitate him back while he laugh himself while everyone look at him weirdly ... But he was hurt by tharn word and that someone ...

Tharn:"Yeah i found someone but it's really complicated to announce it right know and still i don't propose to the person... When it happens let's see ..." They nod thier head while type glare at tharn Before rushing towards bathroom....

Type rush towards bathroom and lock himself inside the cubicle before punching the wall ... He hit it forcely until it's bleed ... He stay inside before walking out .... He look at his hand and sigh Before looking at the mirror ...

Type:"What are you looking type ... Yeah see your own reflection on the mirror and scold yourself because your fit for nothing and even you can't say to him that you love him and playing around ..." He wash is face and look at mirror again ...

Tharn:"So your loving me and you don't have guts to open up to me ..." Type trun and look at tharn...

Type:"Forget whatever i said and it's non of your business ..." He move out while tharn pin him against the wall...

Tharn:"I don't like this attitude of you because when i speak you should always answer me kitten ..."  He move towards type face ...

Type:"I am not your puppet mr tharn suppasit and i am just your secretary who is working for you and your family and it's my foolishness to think alot of stuffs inside my head ... And forget it like a said and all the best for your love life ..." Type try to push tharn away while tharn held his chin tightly before making him look at him ...

Tharn:"Foolishness your coming to say that your fool to love me right ... How dare you type ... Yeah your right and you know what  i am never into used one  of things what ever let it be ..." Type glare at him before pushing him hardly...

Type:"REALLY MR THARN ... REALLY YOU DON'T LIKE SECOND THINGS RIGHT HOW ABOUT YOUR LITTER SISTER... SHE IS SECOND TO YOU RIGHT ... BECAUSE SHE BORN AFTER YOU MEAN'S SHE IS ALSO SECOND TYPE OF PERSON ..." Tharn slap him which make type eyes teary ...

Tharn:"How dare you curse at my sister type ... Did i gave you that much freedom to run your mouth at my family ... Don't cross your limits and ...." Type slap him in return with a smirk while before walking away ...

Type rub out of the hotel while tharn follow him behind but he no where find type near the place ... He hop in the car before driving towards the mansion ...

Type:"STAR AND MOON .... LET'S GO GET YOU BAG'S AND WE ARE MOVING OUT FROM HERE RIGHT KNOW WHERE ARE YOU GUYS ..." Type enter the house shouting which stop gulf and kids from playing ....

Gulf:"Oh type baby your back and where is tharn huh ..." Gulf keep looking out and find type cheeks are red he touch it while type flinch ...

Tharn:"TYPE WHY DID YOU RUN FROM THEIR HUH ....I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOY DAMN IT ... WHAT SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU TELL ME ..."Type glare at Tharn Before grabbing his daughters hand and walk upstairs ...

Mew:"What happen tharn why he is like this huh ..." Tharn sigh and told them everything while gulf hit tharn on his head for always blabbering...