SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Author pov...

Gulf sat sliently while he keep sobbing and thinking of his fallen ice cream which was destroyed by a stranger ... Mew and ivy keep looking at gulf who been drama queen for long time... Ivy giggles at gulf who pout his lips and turn his head other side ....

Mew:"Baby gulf it's just an ice cream na ... We will buy another one stop crying look at yourself na baby gulf ... Your total mess.... Running nose and tear stain ..." Gulf wipe his nose at his dress while ivy frown at his papa act ...

Gulf:"Ok...ok..." He cry out loud while mew shake his head while ivy did same copying mew ...

  They reach mansion while grauds open the door for gulf who run inside not looking at mew ... Mew know that his Wifey have planned something new drama to tell his so called baby chicks ....

Gulf:"THARN.... BABY CHICKS...." Tharn stood up from his place and look at gulf who was crying hardly while he move and hug gulf tightly while he glare at mew and Gurads not knowing the whole story ...

Tharn:"Why are you crying papa .... Did someone hurt you tell baby chick na i willl shoot them ... How dare they hurt my papa ... Did they hurt princess too tell me na ..." Gulf keep sobbing while everyone look at mew who was relaxing in couch...

Gulf:"He ...he ...he... Push my ice cream tharn ..." Mew faceplam once again hearing the story ...

Tharn:"Ice cream .... Dada... please...clear...the...thing..." Tharn and mew glare at eachothers while bright and win hit both of them glaring like a rivals...

Win:"You idiot tell what happen to gulf beofre tharn kicks you out ..." Mew sigh and handover   ivy to wat ... He told want happen at mall ...

Mew:"And your papa being a drama queen he can't take it ... So he come all the way here too complaint to you and make that person being punished for the silly mistake... I'm right baby gulf ..." Gulf nod his head while he look at tharn who wipe his running nose and tears beofre hugging and pat his cheeks ....

Tharn:"I will punish him na papa .... Know it's time for sleep right you must be tried after all roaming around in the mall ... Come on tharn will tell you a story ... Pink mochi too let's sleep ... Then i will deal with everyone ..." Tharn glare at mew who roll his eyes beofre sitting next to bright ....

Tharn make gulf laydown on his lap while he wat put ivy on crib who fallen sleep ... Tharn keep on telling stroy to gulf who giggles after hearing it which make everyone smile ... Later everyone hear a snore from gulf ...while mew above to carry gulf while tharn stop him ...

Tharn:"I can carry my papa ... P'mew your finished be ready for it ...." Tharn carry gulf towards thier room while he place gulf and cover him before kissing his forehead and walk out ...

Mew:"That guy don't mean to do it ... It's all because of your papa who bring drama queen ... Do anyone dance with an ice cream on thier hand and doing all sort of poses with a ice cream and no one clicking photo of him and all fault with your papa ..." Tharn clear his Thorat while mew shake his head...

Tharn:"You speak alot dada .... You can't scold that stranger and punish him and your blaming papa ... How can you do that and what papa hurt for your words..." Tharn shake his head while thorn brought all grauds who went with his papa...

Grauds:"Sir tharn ... We have warned him and told him not do such things and make sir gulf cry again and it's clearly that persons fault ..."Everyone nod thier head while mew look Gurads in disbelief way ...

Type:"Why are you arguing for small thing tharn ... Bring that person here and talk to him make things clear or live this matter right know I'm tried of this Papa's boy ..." Everyone laugh at type's comment while tharn smile and nod his head ...

Mew:"Tharn... I have something to say to you ... That person we meet at the mall he look familiar and you don't know him ... Because he is my age like i know him well because he got like a statue once he seen me... That's why i have dragged your papa out their tharn... What if he related to dad's side ..." Tharn frown and look at thron and wat ...

Tharn:"Get all the information of the person and drag him here as soon as possible... " Tharn carry type towards their room while type wave his hand dramatically to mew who Chuckled at his act ...

Mew:"Brat .... Get him but he careful don't hurt anyone ..." They nod thier head while ivy start to cry after her little nap ... She is exact mini version of gulf ...

  Gulf was still the same thinking for his ice cream which is gone long time ago ... No one know's why he behaving like this but they let him be like that because he became more adamant grown up papa of pink mochi ...

Thorn:"Tharn we brought him here ..."

Person:"Brought me really you brat... You drag me out here with my husband i will never forgive you for this remeber that for god sake ... I will make you pay for this idiot..." Thorn close his ears from getting cursed from the stranger...

Tharn:"Yeah...yeah... He will pay for your hospital bills later now shut... Papa who pushed your ice cream show to baby chick ..." Gulf run and stop infort of both the person while the one who cursed him move forward and held gulf hand who withdrawn automatically and hide behind tharn and glare at him cutely ...

Gulf:"Baby chick it's him and he touch me ... Kick him and beat him ... You wait baby chick will beat you ..." Gulf again hide behind tharn who smile and nod his head ...

Mild:"Gulf ... Gulf ...don't you remember your friend ... It's mild na ... Gulf....HOW ARE YOU AND YOU KNOW I HAVE SEARCHED YOU EVERY WERE BROTHER..." Mew and tharn snap thier head towards mild while gulf shake his head and hug tharn tightly...

Tharn:"ENOUGH... DON'T PLAY YOUR  TRICK HERE ..."

    So hope you guys like this special chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...