chapter 24

Author pov...

Tharn walk towards the basement where he keep hearing a scream from a guys of yesterday he chuckled while Porsche shake his head while they see a young girl hugging a bundle towards her chest and a old women beside her crying...

Tharn:"Ohh kinn you did you good job man ... So where is rest of them huh ..."

Vegas:"We only find them in their house mr suppasit and they also don't know where is her husband have been too ... But they keep crying which makes me irritate..."

Porsche:"Find rest of them too Vegas and where your husband Darling... " A girl look at porsche but she don't open her open which make him Chuckled her stubbornness...

Tharn:"How many months is your baby ... We won't do anything you just answer US it's enough come on ..."

Girl:"He..he..he is just new born baby ... Please we really don't know where is dad been and they drag us here and my husband have run way leaving me and baby ... Don't do anything brother please i promise we even don't know where he is too ..." Tharn keep looking at a girls eye's and wonder if she says true or not....

Tharn:"You know what your asshole dad have did to my family .... He almost killed three lives ... He shot my husband and he try to kill my papa and my princess inside him ... You know she born premature just seven months she is so fragile and I'm afaird even touching or holding her right know your listening to me right ..." They nod thier head while tharn continue...

But they are fine but doctor have said that my husband can't walk for months still his wounds heal ... And you know my papa he is so childish when he is around us but your husband made him cry which i hate the most to see in this world ... I give you one day time to call him here or forget your grandson and daughter too ..."

Women:"But i don't know where he is know sir ... And he don't even come to home for weeks and my daughter's husband have escaped leaving a my born without helping ... We are just women's but don't worry i will try my best to get him ... Don't do anything to kids please..."

Porsche:"It's in your husbands hand get them here and you can walk out without glancing them till then stay here .... Don't worry will not do anything to you and you will have privacy but don't think police will help you ... They can't even think of touch this boundaries till mr tharn says did you get it ..." They nod thier head while kinn ask Vegas to take them a room ...

Tharn:"Keep on search them kinn ... I want them alive and where is that assholes did they speak anything or say where their boss hiding is why so much loyal towards him ..."

Kinn:"They don't even open their mouth mr tharn and we even cut thier fingers too but they don't speak anything what you think we should do ..." Tharn Chuckled before looking at kinn...

Tharn:"Cut remaining too mr kinn it's no use for them right still they don't open their mouth then we will look at the matter did you fix a mic over thier kinn ... Leave them for day ... They will talk to eachothers for sure then we will get to know where is that asshole is been..." They nod thier head while tharn keep thinking what should be his next move ...

Other side gulf keep looking at type who is sleeping without any distrubance... Mew made him site on wheelchair so that gulf can look at type closely ...

Gulf:"Hey type baby boy ... Papa sorry na because of me you got hurt ... " He keep poking his cheeks ...

Type:"Papa stop poking my cheeks it hurts ... " Gulf look type with wide mouth while mew and others run towards him ...

Mew:"My god type baby boy ... You woke up ...wait will call tharn ..." Type stop him which make mew confused ....

Type:"HE HAVE BUSY WORK TO COMPLETE FIRST DADA ... LET HIM COMPLETE IT FRIST DON'T CALL HIM ..." TYPE SMIRK WEAKLY WHICH MAKE EVERYONE GULP DOWN ...

Gulf:"Oh yes yes my tharn is business man right ... He have work and he told me too don't distrub him meow ... "

Mew:"No type tharn ask me to call once you wake up ... Let me call him if not he will scold us for not letting him know about it ..." Gulf nod his head for everything which make type laugh...

Type:"Papa you should agree with anyone thing not for all ... Why are you like this huh ... Did you see princess how is she doing papa ..." Gulf pout his lips while mew sigh and told him everything...

Mew:"Just know doctor bright have told me to take gulf to see the baby girl ... I will take him you take rest and tharn will be back soon ..." Mew move the wheelchair outside while tine and techno smile at him ...

Other side gulf stick his face towards the glass door while looking at his daughter who sleeping peacefully... Wat and mew look gulf drooling looking at thier Princess...

Wat:"Papa why are you drooling huh ... Did you fall sleep or something..." Gulf shake his head and point his daughter...

Gulf:"DON'T SHE LOOK LIKE A PINK MOCHI BABY CHICK ... LOOK AT HER SHE LOOK LIKE ME MORE AND I'M GOING TO NAME HER MOCHI ... MY PINK MOCHI ... IT'S SWEET RIGHT MEOW ..." Mew and wat faceplam while they heard laughing from behind and find bright and win laughing at gulf comment...

Win:'Mr gulf really you going to name her mochi... Don't you think everyone will make fun of us when she grow up huh ..." Gulf don't move his eyes from his daughter...

Gulf:"MY BABY CHICK'S WON'T ALLOW ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER DOCTOR ... THEN HOW WILL THEY ALLOW MAKE ANYONE TO MAKE FUN OF MY MOCHI..." Mew look a tear on gulf eyes while he smile looking at him ...

Tharn:"Yes your correct papa ... How can I let anything happen to her when I'm still alive and by the way it's beautiful name i like it so much our little pink mochi ..." Gulf giggle while hugging Tharn's waist while mew pout that his baby forget him ...

Gulf:"I told you right my baby chicks love thier mochi so much ... Hey mochi grow fast ... But don't think they will love you first... Because you can never get this papa place mochi .. "

Tharn:"Yes baby mochi ... P tharn loves you na so much..."

Spoiler ...

Tharn:"Type you should tell us about the guys you have seen so they will get a sketch of them ... "

Type:"They where covering thier face tharn it's impossible for me to describe about them ... Did you check the cctv at school ..."

Wat:"We did type but we can't find them ... But we are searching for them near by us ...sure they will be here and we can find them at any cost ..."

Type:"But one of that man as a dragon tattoo on his right side neck ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...