chapter 25

Author pov...

  Tharn move gulf's wheelchair towards their room where type was busy talking to techno and tine who listening to him carefully and tharn got to know that type is explaining to them what happen back at school and how they entered the school campus...

Tine:"We should have accompanied you type ... It's our mistake and we fell gulit that we can't their when you need help and you individually saved papa gulf from them ..."

Type:"It's nothing tine ...  I'm happy that both papa and baby is fine ..." Type look tharn and everyone looking at him with a smile ...

Mew:"It's not what you say type .... You literally saved two lives and I'm so great full for your timely help type and we are Lucky to have you us our son in law ..." Type nod his head while he look tharn moving towards him ...

Tharn:"Your really life saver kitten thank and thank you for everything you did but still you have to explain me everything type ...." Type nod his head and look at his papa in law sitting at his bed and listening to them like a kid ...

Type:"Papa are you alright huh ?  ... Did you see princess how is she doing ? ... What did mr bright have said tharn ... ?" Gulf sigh and pout his lips while mew above to kiss it while gulf laydown not minding his hubby who was rejected by his own wife...

Mew:"Did he rejected me right know ? ... Hey you gulf baby wake up you rejected mew ... Your meow ..." Gulf kick him while he cover himself with a blanket....

Tharn:"Dada stop acting like a kid ... Papa is stressed out that he can't carry princess in his hand and your being ho...." Type glare at tharn who gulp down his words while he sigh mew to be slient ...

Bright:"Opps...did he disturb your conversation guys ... Just want to check mr gulf ... Hope he doing good and type how are you ..." Win smile and look type nodding his head ...

Type:"I'm alright and when will I get discharge from here and you know i have babies in home to take care and also a big baby too ... " Everyone look gulf peeking outside the blanket while he turn around with a big pout ....

Win:"Soon type ... But you can't stress your leg to much and you need complete rest don't worry we will appoint you a nurse to take care and about PINK MOCHI YOU CAN TAKE HER IN A DAYS BUT STILL SHE NEED TREATMENT...." Everyone look gulf get up and smiling widely to them while mew and others Chuckled at his behaviour...

Type:"Pink mochi..." Type looked everyone with a huge question mark on top of his head while gulf show his toothy smile ...

Gulf:"YOUR LITTLE SISTER IN LAW NAME IS PINK MOCHI TYPE ... HOW IS IT DO YOU LIKE IT AND I NAMED HER PINK MOCHI AND THAT'S GOING TO BE HER NAME ... MS . PINK MOCHI SUPPASIT ..." Everyone laugh at the name while gulf nod his head proudly...

Type:"Nice name papa ... But i thought a name it's ok my papa in law don't like it seems ..." Type wink is eyes while he act sad infort of gulf ....

Gulf:"ohh type baby ... Papa loves you right you can keep your name we will call her mochi us a nickname na baby ..." Mew roll his eyes at ex preggy guy ...

Type:" Ivy mew suppasit... That's the name I chose for her did papa in law like it ..." Gulf give double thumps up while he move and sit on wheelchair while everyone look at him ...

Gulf:"I'm going to tell her the name type ... Techno come on let's go ... Pink mochi papa is coming with your new name na ..." Techno push his wheelchair while type sigh and look at tharn who nod his head ...

Win:"If I'm right type would have seen those guys right ... I don't know what happen but looking at the incidents I'm sure someone is behind those thugs...." Tharn and everyone nod thier head ...

Tharn:"Type you should tell us about the guys you have seen so they will get a sketch of them ... "

Type:"They where covering thier face tharn it's impossible for me to describe about them ... Did you check the cctv at school ..."

Wat:"We did type but we can't find them ... But we are searching for them near by us ...sure they will be here and we can find them at any cost ..."

Type:"But one of that man as a dragon tattoo on his right side neck ..."

Tharn:"Dragon tattoo on his neck ..." Type nod his head while tharn look wat and thorn who thinking deeply ....

Wat:"That son of bitch ... He is the right hand man of that guy tharn .... And I'm sure it's all his plan to attack papa and type at school ... But how did they get the information about papa and type going their tharn ..."

Bright:"It's simple someone have said to him or he would have set a spy to every...." Bright stop his word inbetween while everyone realise what bright have coming to say ...

Mew:"Spy ... Tharn ... What's going on here huh ..." Tharn rub his face while he look type getting stressed out...

Tharn:"Hey kitten nothing to worry ... We all are here right don't worry ... Nothing going to happen to our mochi or you guys still I'm with you ..." Type hug tharn tightly while he rub his back to calm down ...

Bright:"Tharn i give you permission to GRAUDS the hospital and i will ask security to check everyone before allowing them inside and in the ward will allocate nurse to take care of babies because we don't only have ivy thier but also other kids too ..."

Tharn:"Thorn you heard right ask the grauds to stay outside of the hospital and in mansion ask everyone to be altered and i don't want anything to happen my family and my kids ... You guys to stay safe ... Tine stay with type ... I will be back ...."

Type:"Tharn papa ..." Tharn kiss his forehead Before walking out ...

Mew:"Techno will bring him back and i will stay with ivy out thier and nurse can't alone take care of babies ... I will accompany them ..."

Win:"No mr mew you can't stay inside but you watch from outside because babies can get infected... I will accompany you do worry ...."  They walk out while techno get type inside while tine nod his head ...

Tine:"I will call Porsche... We will be here and he can help us right guys ..." Gulf keep looking at them while they smile nervously....

Spoiler ....

   Tharn:"YOU ASSHOLE I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH MY SISTER ... LEAVE HER I WILL SHOT YOU..."

   ....:"YEAH GO HEAD ... I WILL BURN THIS PLACE NOT ONLY YOUR SISTER BUT EVERY BABY WILL BE GONE AND YOU WILL DIE EACH AND EVERYDAY THINKING ABOUT IT..."

     So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰 ❤️...