chapter 6

Type pov...

What just happen right now ... Mr tharn have killed one of thier maid and that to infort of me...Really you won't belive me i still have goosebumps over me... God this the first time i see a gun and that to very stylish one ...

What a ceo have to do with a gun .... He is one of the top one billionaire in Asia but what is the gun and Gurads over the mansion ... Should I ask him or someone else in the mansion...

What ever it's not my job to know about him ... But i kind of curious to know everything about him... He really look young and smart at same time... But i still don't get how did his papa got pregnant after this long gap... Really long gap...

Evil type:"Why are you so interested in tharn ... Is something going on your mind type let me i will give you idea..." I look at my left shoulder were there was small version of me with horns and tail at his back....

Angle type:"Don't corrupt his mind you devil ...he is curious that's it ... " Angle with wings ...

Devil:"Really then why are you thinking about is age type... Tell me you have crush on him..." I shake my head

Angle:"Look he don't he already have two girls to take care now move back from him to demon..." I look back and forth were this two fighting over Mr tharn...

Type:"SHUT UP YOU BOTH THERE IS NOTHING NOW LEAVE ME ALONE I TRIED..." They disappear from i sight really it's unbelievable ... I look at the clock it's already 10:3o i should fresh up and head back to my lovely sleep...

After getting fresh up i move towards the bed and lay down thinking about Mr tharn... I should ask him or my head will blast in curiosity ... Morning i should ask him keep it in mind type... Think about it i drift to sleep ...

Huh... What time it's ... I look at the clock it's 1 am in early morning ... I look over the lamp stand for a water but no i should get it in the kitchen ... Now i should walk to kitchen again ...ahhhhh i tried ...

I move towards the stairs and walk lazy to the kitchen it's dark here ... I really afaird of dark but i should not show it to anyone... I move towards the kitchen and i fell a shadow roaming in the kitchen ... What the fuck ... I gulp down and move head little and shadow was dancing wait... It's moving...

Type:"AHHHHHHH....GHOST SOME ONE HELP ...."

Gulf:"AHHHHHHH.... THARN PA..PA..PAPA SORRY NA I WONT DO IT AGAIN..." I look at shadow it's mr gulf god....

Type:"My god Mr gulf you have given me a heart attack ... What are you doing here late at this night ...." He smile innocent while looking at tub of ice cream...

Gulf:"shhh...shhh..shhh my princess want ice cream that's why come come na sit..." He sit down while eating the ice cream patting next to him...

Type:"So your the thief that Mr tharn was telling me about ... He knows about you very well..."

Gulf:"Because i am his papa right ... My baby chick knows about me..." His lips oy moving but his eyes or  stick in the ice cream...

Type:"I was the one who brought it for you and i don't know your pregnant..."

Gulf:"Yeah i am 6 months and this chick inside me his a princess that means my chicks going have a baby sister... But she troubles me alot and make me cry every day and my tharn baby was a good boy you know ... I love him and he loves me more...." He separate his hands wide enough to hit my eyes ...

Type:"ouch... My eyes its ok ... Can I ask you something Mr gulf..."

Gulf:"You can call me papa like my babies too i don't mind... You can ask me ..."