chapter 33

Author pov ...

Type with techno and tine arrested tharn and thorn ... And took them too the police station ... Where on the way tharn keep looking at type who avoid his eye contact with him .... Tharn knows type is doing his work which was is duty too ...

Thorn:"What a good drama actors they are tharn ... Even you have believed them and know look where they have taking us ... Bunch idiots ..." Techno glare at thorn who glare at him back while tharn laugh and turn his head away ...

Techno:"You shut up ... And stop talking till we reach the station ..." Thorn and techno keep bricking with eachother while tharn hold thorn's hand which make him stop shouting at them...

Tharn:"Your literally wasting your energies and they can't run no where thorn and you know what i mean right and they did their job let them be did you get it ..." Thorn sigh and nod his head while they reach thier branch office ...

Type:"Follow us guys ... Tine and Techno get them ..." Type walk before them while tine nod his to tharn and thorn while they follow thier back ...

When tharn and thorn follow them behind everyone in the station keep looking at them with wide eyes and start to tremble and bow to them which make them smile ... When type took them to thier higher official...

Higher official:"Ohh get in Mr thiwat ... What a pleasant su..." His words hang in between when he notice tharn was behind him ...while he stood up from his seat ...

Tharn:'Long time no see sir ... How are you doing sir ? ..."

Higher official:"Mr suppasit please take your seat ... I'm more suprise that you have come here after long time ... Do you want any favour from me sir ... And we don't stop any of your trucks or vehicles and you know we don't do such things ..." Tharn nod his head while he look at his kitten watching back and forth ...

Tharn:"I know sir ... But today we are here for surrender for our deeds ..." Higher official nod his head unconsciously while he look thorn and tharn with wide eyes...

Higher official:"Su.. surrender for what sir tharn ... We don't have any recordes against you and who dare to arrest you ... "

Type:"We arrested them and you seems to forget sir that you have handover the file case that was happened 12 years ago ... About the suppasit family and we got the evidence against mr tharn suppasit..."  Higher official sigh and nod his head while he look tharn smiling at type...

Tharn:"Then you don't need worry sir ... We already have made our mind of  surrendering to you ... But it seems like my husband was very strict in his job..." Tine and Techno lower head with a giggle while higher official look type and tharn with wide eyes ..

Type:"You shut up ... This is police station and stop your flirting ..."

Higher official:"Mr tine take them to the room no to the lockup ... Until we see all the evidence..." Tine nod his head while tharn and thorn walk with tine ...

Type:"I will submit the evidence by Evening sir ..."

Higher official:"You better do it properly mr type and if you don't have proper evidence against them ... Then we will be in danger and also i won't regret too dismiss you from the chief position... because they have proper records of their business and no illegal business... So do your work properly..." Type nod his head before saluting him ...

Techno keep looking at thorn and tharn having a talk with a female officers over thier while Thorn glance at him and continue his flirt infort of techno ... While tharn know's why his brother behaving dramatically...

Tharn:"I don't want my kitty to throw me out of the house for sure ... You have talk let me take some rest ..." Tharn lay down on other side of bench while thorn keep having a fun talk ...

Tine:"Drink a water techno ... If not your stomach going burn at anytime ..." Techno glare at tine looking at the pendrive in his hand ...

Techno:"I fell like we are backstabbing papa gulf ... Do you still want to do this after what happen to him ... Sir tharn did good right even i would have done the same if i was thier in his position... That asshole killed his mother and nanny infort of thier eyes and papa gulf I can't even think about it anymore ... I have made my mind ..."

Type:"Guys follow me ..." Tine and Techno nod thier head while type move towards his room ...

Tine:"Sir why did you called us for sure?..."

Type:"For you think ... Offcourse for the pendrive that we have saved the evidence give it to me ..." Tine nod his head while techno handover the pendrive to him... Type plug the pendrive in the laptop and search the whole file but find nothing which make him stand form his seat ...

Type:"Where is the evidence have been gone ... Don't you guys recorded it ... What your playing right know it's not funny give it to me tine ..."

Techno:"SORRY CHIEF WE DON'T HAVE IT AND I THINK VIRUS HAVE ATTACKED THE PENDRIVE AND HERE OUR RESIGNATION AND OUR BATCH ... " Tine looked at techno like when did you prepared the letter even ...

Type:"STOP PLAYING LIKE A DAMN GUYS ... LOOK I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE DONE THIS FOR HELPING THEM ... BUT YOUR GOING AGAINST OUR DUTY AT THE SAME TIME REMEMBER IT ..." Techno hold tine hand while he nod his head...

Techno:"Now you listen to us type ... We are talking to us your colleagues here but as a friends ... Think carefully are you going to put them behind the bars ...don't   you see what happen with papa gulf ... I agree we come here for act but after spending time with them I can't go against it and i don't find any fault in Tharn's act towards his dad ... Even i would have done it ... Why even you have done it type ..."

Tine:"Yes type think carefully... And that's why we resigning our job and we going to be with papa gulf ... Do what where you want type ... Hope you have humanity too ... Think carefully see you at mansion them good bye ... It's not like we have backstabbed you type ... You think carefully..." They both walk out while type sigh and look at the pendrive before throwing it on trash...

Type:"I'm done ..."

  Spoiler ..

Gulf:"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MEW...LEAVE ME... GO CALL THARN AND ASK HIM TO COME TO HIS PAPA ... I MISS MY BABY CHICK ... " Mew hug gulf who keep crying from morning..

Type:"He will be back only if you eat properly papa ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️..

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...