chapter 26

Author pov...

  Type keep looking at his papa in law ... Sitting and listening to them which make them nervous and they don't want to stress him and make him scare more about ivy ...

Techno:"I have called Porsche type ... He will be in a 15 min ... And i said everything to him clearly don't worry ...."

Gulf:"What did you said techno boy ... Ohh right you asked him bring papa cookies and chocolate right ... Your a good boy ..." All three nod thier head while gulf smile widely while he laydown and keep counting his hands...

Type:"Now what are you doing papa ...what are you counting huh?..."

Gulf:"Shhh let papa concentrate na type ... I'm counting that how long it takes Porsche to come here ..." All three sliently rolled thier eyes at thier naughty papa ...

Other side tharn keep looking each and everyone passing through them ... All Gurads surrounded the hospital and check each and everyone who walk inside the hospital...

Thorn:"Tharn right know i got call from kinn and he captured the guy who was having a Dragon tattoo on his neck and i have confirmed it was him ...."

Tharn:"What about the rest of them thorn ... Did he find everyone and you know we can't leave any single person behind this crime ..."

Bright:"Are you guys sure he will come here tharn ... And if you don't mind what is the thing happening right know here and why that guy Targeting you guys ..." Wat looked tharn who kept slient while he told everything from behind ...

Wat:"That's why this time tharn have announced that mr kinn would stand for the election and tharn was searching that guy but we can't get him and soon he comes to know about it and rest in history..."

Bright:"Wow ... Just wow so tharn have rights to select the members of assembly too ... But that asshole deserve it anyways don't worry he can't come in and i have asked nurses to check the patients list too who are staying inside so didn't worry ... " Tharn nod his head while kinn with Porsche RUSH  inside....

Porsche:"WHERE IS PAPA GULF AND HOW IS BABY GIRL DOING NOTHING TO WORRY RIGHT ... TECHNO HAVE CALLED ME AND INFORMED ME EVERYTHING ... " Kinn pat his shoulder while Porsche nod his head head ...

Tharn:"Nothing to worry Porsche go he is with type and everyone and watch him carefully don't let anyone come inside the room lock it we will watch here and where is the guy ... "

Kinn:"He is outside in van grauds are watching with Vegas ... So nothing to worry and we have given him drugs and fixed a bomb on his body ... " Bright cough out while thorn pat his back ...

Tharn:"That's good and Porsche go head and take care of papa and type ..." Porsche nod his head while he walk towards the room and find gulf was counting 1510 ... Which make him frown ...

Porsche:"What are you Counting so seriously papa ... Don't fell sleepy ..." Gulf sit down and look at porsche hand while he pout big which make him frown again ...

Gulf:"Techno you lied to me right ... Look Porsche have don't brought cookies and chocolate like you said you cheated me...." He cries out while tine rock him back and forth...

Type:"Still why he having a mood swings huh god please...." Porsche laugh out and took a bar of chocolate while he place it on Gulf's lap ...

Porsche:"Cookies are out stock papa so i brought you this chocolate here you can have it for yourself no sharing to anyone ok ..." Gulf wipe his face and look at choco infort of him while he start to eat without caring anyone ....