chapter 8

Type pov...

What i told to mr tharn right now and what's going on with me... How can I say something like this to him ... He is my boss and he give work to me and it's my duty to work on it right... How can I think him more than that really i am out of my mind right now...

But his physical nature make me fall for him even more... Those eyes,lips,nose and those perfect jawline and those those chest ... Everything makes me go crazy for him... How i hope i find him before itself ... But now i don't get any chance to get him ...

I am married and most a widower... Who lost his husband ... I am sure he won't fell anything towards me ... If i think he as same felling like me towards him then i am a fool to think that how can someone like mr tharn love me ... A single parent with two small kids ....

Moon:"Mama what are you think about for long time... I know what are you thinking about that's what to make snacks for as right..." I hug moon how selfish i am to think about Mr tharn when i have this two angels with me ...

Type:"Yeah baby that's what I am thinking about right now... How about we will make some browine  and marcorns and..."

Gulf:"And lot of cupcakes typeee...." Papa gulf shout from behind and show me his puppy eyes...

Type:"Ohh it's for you or the princess inside you papa ..." He smile Looking at me ...

Gulf:"For princess ofcourse type... But me to want it ... Please na type ... Look at papa's puppy eyes and princess too ..." He blinks his eyes repeatly which makes me Chuckled ...

Type:"Fine fine big baby will make you cupcakes ok ... Now go watch tv i will get you in hour...." Moon walks towards the tv while papa like as usual run...

  I move towards the kitchen were tine and Techno were making something ... Once they notice me they smile at me and wave thier hands...

Tine:"Oh type what are you doing here is something you want ..."

Type:"I come here to make a snacks for girls and gulf papa ... They want macrons, browine and cupcakes ..."

Techno:"Ohh type what a coincidence we are making browines here ... Here you make cupcake and marcorns ..."

We start our work and tine completed browines while me and techno almost completed the other thing... Ok it's good hope they like it and papa to because he is pregnant and it's use well for is craving...

Type:"Papa ,babies here your snacks ... Have good treat for you three..." They eye sparkles once they see all Infort of them...