SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Author pov...

  It's been a week's after tharn and thorn have released from prison and got to know that type is pregnant with thier baby ... And gulf being a obedient papa of them he stop to Throw traumas everytime .... Mew have told them how gulf have waited for them all this six months ...

Mew:"It's really difficult to Handel my own husband if he don't find his so called baby chicks around him ..." Mew sulk everytime thinking about those things ....

Bright:"It's good you guys are here ... I have to talk you guys about gulf ..." Mew,tharn,thorn and wat nod thier head while bright handover the file to mew ...

Mew:"What file is this bright ? ... Is your hospital file right ?..." Bright glare at mew who  nod his head in beofre stopping questioning him ...

Bright:"Mew you have asked me to test gulf about his health right... And he is fine and don't worry he won't get his memories back about the future for sure and he will be free like this till end and one more thing ... This pregnancy will be a last one because he lost a ability of getting pregnant again and if he get pregnant again it will be risk for him ..."

Tharn:"We have ivy that's enough and p'mew for your kind information stop being a horny towards papa ... If i find him getting pregnant i will kick you out ... You know my papa is more important than anything to me ..." Mew nod his head absent mind while he realised what tharn have spoke he glare at him ...

Mew:"You brat ... How dare you I will..." They stop once they heard Gulf's giggling...

Gulf:"Hehehehe ... Gulfieee is going to shopping..." Tharn smile he look at his papa running down a stairs with a huge smile ...

Tharn:"Good morning papa ... Had good sleep huh? ..." Gulf run and hug tharn like his life depends on him ... He keep smiling while he busy playing with his fingers ...  Mew was burning with jealously that his baby gulf forget him and run to his so called baby chick...

Mew:"Baby gulf do you want to go for shopping with pink mochi..." Gulf stood straight with his toothy smile ...

Gulf:"Gulfieee going to get ready meow... See you na baby chicks .... Don't worry papa buy you all snacks and ice creams... I'm going to get ready with pink mochi ..." Gulf run upstairs while tharn glare at mew who smirk at him ...

Later they heard gulf giggling and find he was walking down the stairs with pink mochi but they all stop doing what they see while type start to laughout due is pregnency mood swings...

Tharn:"WHAT ON THE EARTH YOUR WEARING PAPA ..." Gulf smile he raise pink mochi towards them showing both papa and daughter wearing same outfit but a shorts ...

Gulf:"Baby chick papa and pink mochi looking good right ... Win brought this to us when pink mochi turns five months ... Now look me and mochi are same same na baby chick..." Everyone look at the shorts which is too short for gulf but they can't speak anything and hurt thier papa ...

Tharn:"Yes papa it's cute ... But can't you pull it down till your knees huh ?..." Type laughout again hearing those questions from tharn ... Gulf look down and shake his head with a smile ... Tharn move and try to adjust the shorts but it's fit correctly to gulf ...

Win:"My bad tharn ...  I never know gulf have this kind of wish to wear this outside..." Tharn nod his head while they look mew was in dream land after looking at gulf ...

Bright:"Remeber Tharn's words throwing you outside mr suppasit..." Mew roll his eyes while he took ivy from gulf while tine pass a baby carrier sling to mew ...

Gulf:"let's go na meow ... " Tharn smile and kiss his cheeks while gulf wave his both hands happily beofre running outside...

Tharn:"Dada take grauds with you and don't allow anyone near papa and ivy baby remember that and don't leave papa hands and don't make him run too much and ..." Mew show his hands while he pat tharn shoulder with a smile beofre walking out ...

Win:"Tharn relax for god sake ... Mew will take care of him ..." Tharn nod his head while settle on couch with type was eating snacks watching movies...

  They drive towards mall while gulf keep counting the bulidings passing by them ...while ivy did the same but she giggles which make mew happy seeing his both babies happy ...

Mew:"Baby gulf what are you going to buy today huh ... Did you make a list baby gulf ..." Gulf nod his head while gulf took a roll from his pocket beofre giving to mew ...

Gulf:"Win help me with this meow... Soon we going to have another grand baby right we should purchase for baby and have to baby snacks and drinks and ice creams and chocolate for me ... No..
No....no... For type ... Yes ...yes..for type and for guest ... I'm being good papa you see ..." Gulf look outside avoiding mew eyes which make him and drive laughout at his naughtiness...

Mew:"Your wish my comment your highness ..." Mew Ruffles his head while he smile happily seeing how gulf have changed in this year's ....

They walk inside the mall while grauds follow them behind not allowing anyone near them .... Gulf run towards baby section and look dress for ivy and for moon and star ... Ivy keep looking at her papa while laying her head on mew chest and sucking her Pacifier...

Gulf:"That's it meow ... Pay the bill na ..." Meow look at the three carts with a wide eyes and look around  beofre shaking his head ... They keep roaming around and buying what ever they need especially for gulf ...

Mew:"Done with your shopping baby gulf .... Are you hungry i have feed ivy milk ...what do you want baby ...." Gulf kept his hands on his head and start to think cutely while some girls passing by awww when they see gulf ...

Gulf:"Pizza, burger and ice creams and Choco ..." Gulf show his toothy smile while mew nod his head beofre holding gulf hand ... "Baby boys let's go and eat come on ..." Grauds smile looking at gulf while mew nod his head ...

After having all he want gulf carry ice cream in his hand like a treasure while walking out when a passer by hit him when a ice cream fall down and got smash infort his eyes .... He can't take it what happen to his ice cream ...

Gulf:"YOUUU... YOU HAVE SMASH MY ICE CREAM I HATE YOU ..." Gulf was ready to hit him while mew hug him from back not let gulf hurt himself ...

Mew:"It's ok baby gulf ... Let's buy another one stop crying ..." Gulf keep sobbing while mew look at person infort him ...while ivy pull gulf cheeks who keeping crying ...

Person:"I'm sorry sir ... Let me buy another one for my mistake..." Mew shake his head while mew pass by ...

Gurads:"Watch out your path next time ... Never make cry of sir gulf next time ... We are leaving you because of sir mew ..." They rush behind mew while person keeping looking outside while he pass by ...

   So hope you guys like this  special chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....