chapter 2

Tharn pov...

Tharn:"How many time I have to deal it this non sense thorn ... Can't you Handle it by yourself ... If they don't have a wish to live shit them or cut them into pieces and feed it to the crocodiles ..." I shot four useless guys who cheated behind my back.... "Cut them into to pieces go ahead..."

I throw the gloves on the ground and walkout of the basement and enter to my room to refresh up myself ....

Thorn:"It's not i can't deal it tharn... But they have share the weapons to the black market and they have use our method to sell it and that's why I want you to deal by yourself ..."

My method really... That much guts they have to deal in the market place intersting very interesting ... My dealing his off the market area i only deal with the big gang not to the cheap gang groups who have started thier business for a year ... My supplies or oy for the big mafia dons who are equal to me ...

I am the bigggest mafia leader in Asia every weapons have to cross me before that goes to the market ... Because I don't deal with second end what ever it is i don't deal with the used thing .... I am only mafia leader in my family while papa was house husband and dada his  CEO of the biggest firm ...

Thorn:"Lets go home tharn ... I am really tried and wat , boun and Dean already went to home ..." This assholes always stuck with me like a blood suckers...

Tharn:"Fine lets go ... I have to buy a red velvet cake and raspberries ice cream on my way papa have been asking this morning..."

Thorn and i move toward our car my baby ... It was dada gift to me ...

  We stop near by shop to buy ice cream and cake ... Now a days papa become stubborn and childish ... He is childish from begging but now it's become more than before ... I will show you in our mansion...

We drive again towards the mansion and the door open once it recognises our car ... The Grauds always stay in thier place and they are not allowed to move away from thier and it's my order because some are my trust worthy... We walk inside and find papa was running behind hazard...

Gulf:"Hazardddd... Baby stop na come to daddy...."

Tharn:"PAPA I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN LIKE THIS AND ITS NOT GOOD FOR PRINCESS INSIDE YOUR TUMMY ..." Papa look at me with a smile in his face ...

Gulf:"Tharn babyyyy... Your back I miss you so much ..." Again he was running ... I walk fast towards him because he may fall of he run like this and hurt him...

Tharn:"i have told you papa... Not to run and hurt you ... What if you hurt the princess inside the tummy and if you run behind hazard once again i will take him away from here ..." He pout his lip and cry looking down his leg...

Gulf:"Pa..pa...papa sorry tharnnnn.... I won't do it ... Sorry i love you so much ..." I told you right his childishness...  I kissed his cheeks and hug him but my little sister growing big now a day's...

Thorn:"Asshole don't make papa cry ... Here papa your raspberries ice cream and red velvet cake only for you na papa..." His eye sparkles when he get what he wants ...he always clap his hands or move his hip and make a baby dance ....

Mew:"My baby always cute and tharn don't make my baby cry next time...."He always enter on the correct time and make my papa separate from me ... My first villain ...

Gulf:"Mew...mew...mew  look my baby brought me cake and ice creammmmm...." He kiss papa lips which me roll my eyes ...

Tharn:"Hmm... Leave my papa let him breathe for some time ..." Dada smirk looking at me...

Mew:"If you fell lonely ... Find someone for yourself tharn... Don't fell envy looking at me and my baby..."

Gulf:"Don't talk to my baby like that mew... Look he is more than handsome and hot than you ..." I smirk looking at dada...

Mew:"Babyyyyy..." He pout his lip he expect kiss from papa but he already start to eat his ice cream...

Tharn:"what happen a ship sank into the sea ... Better luck next time dada... I move toward papa and kiss his forehead...

Gulf:"Thanks na baby chick 🐥... Love you so much and princess love you too ..." I kissed his tummy and his cheeks ...

Tharn:"Love you too na papa... Don't eat so much of ice cream ok sleep well ok ... No sneaking around at night i will watch you in camera..." He giggles like always i walk towards my room and lock it before entering the bathroom ...

I fresh up and lay down while wat call me this asshole can't move from his room to my room fucker ....

Wat:"Tharn... Tomorrow you have to attend the interview and have to settle a good secretary for you tharn and also he have to stay with you 24*7 because this time the project is big one tharn..."

Tharn:"ok wat i know and i will be there... And who on the earth will accept to me with me. 24/7 asshole think before you speak ..."

Wat:"If we search for the right person we will tharn... So don't worry about it and we have annual meeting in two weeks so prepare yourself tharn..."

Tharn:"Ok fine wat ... Good night see you in morning bye ..."

Okk again a huge responsibility this is what I don't like about dealing with a company work god this is bullshit and fuck my work even more ... Fine i have work to complete in morning good night guys ....

______________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter 😊....

Lets see in coming chapter sweethearts ❤️🤩 ❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🤩❤️......