chapter 16

Author pov...

Tharn wake up with a sound of snore hit it's ear ... He smile and look at his chest when his kitten is snoring with drooling all over him ... He remove the hair fall on type's face before placing him on pillow properly and cover him ...

Tharn:"Do i look like pillow to you huh ... You wet all over my shirt kitten ... Anyways i will be going to jogging sleep well ..." He kiss his cheeks before walking towards the bathroom...

Tharn walk down the stairs while scrolling his phone and no where gulf jump before him which make tharn flinch ...

Gulf:"Tharn baby chick good morning ... Papa going walking with you nah ..." Gulf keep dancing while tharn Chuckled Before looking at his dada who nod his head ... 

Mew:"Please take him tharn ... I will sleep for sometime..."  Gulf stick his tongue to mew before running outside....

Tharn:"Papa no ... Don't run for god sake ..." Tharn run behind him while mew sigh Before flopping on the couch ...

Tharn jogg Before gulf and keep watching his papa behind him to check him ... He keep smiling while listening to his papa singing like a small kid ... He stopped and let gulf walk before him ...

Gulf:"Walking... walking... Blah...blah ...blah ..." Gulf was singing while tharn Walking behind him ...

Vegas:"Long time no see tharn suppasit..." Tharn stop his way  and look behind him while he pull gulf behind him ...

Gulf:"Ohh baby chick let papa sing na ... Leave papa ..." Gulf peek from behind and wave his hand toward the guy ...

Vegas:"Nice to meet you Mr gulf Kanawut suppasit ..." Tharn glare at Vegas and the Gurads behind him ....

Tharn:"What you want Vegas ? ..." Tharn glare at him before making gulf waving to him ...

Vegas:"Your born genius mr tharn .... You know why i am here for right ? .... You know that you made a mistake by capturing our ships that have returned Italy ... "

Tharn:"I think it's not a place or time to talk about the shit's..." Gulf slap tharn back for cursing at them ....

Gulf:"Tharn don't speak like that nah baby chick..." Vegas and all Guards laugh at tharn name while tharn give them a dead glare ... Before Turing into gulf ...

Tharn:"Tharn sorry na papa ... Just a minute we will continue with walking go and sit thier or your legs going to get hurt ..." Gulf point the bench while tharn nod his head ...

Gulf:"Ok tharn ... Bye bye son ..." Vegas smile disappear when he heard a word son from gulf ....

Tharn:"Now back to the point what you want again Vegas .... And you know i not letting you or your brother too do business which involves drugs right ... And you want to make it legal..." Vegas Chuckled while shaking his head...

Vegas:"That's have nothing to do with you Mr tharn... Free our ships or you know what we are capable of right .... It's not a drug like you think it's special one and you earn more in that mr tharn ..." 

Tharn:"What like cocaine, cannabis ... I know that shipment contains both Vegas ... Don't even think about getting it back from my grip ...." Vegas fits is hands before walking pass away ...

Vegas:'JUST ONE DAY THARN ... WE WILL SHOW YOU WHOM WE ARE TO YOU ...WAIT AND WATCH ..." Tharn shake his before looking gulf playing with a kitties near him ...

Tharn:"Papa let's go and fresh up before having breakfast ok ..." Gulf pick up the kitty while tharn shake his head and keep it back on the place while gulf look tharn in disbelief...

Gulf:"Tharn ..." Gulf look tharn with a pout and shock ... 

 Tharn:"It's not end of the world papa ... He is going to be ok and you can't have him while hazard will be angry with you ... Do you want hazard to be sad and mad at you ..." Gulf shake his head before walking away with a sad face ...

Tine and techno server the breakfast while type dress the girls with stren face towards them ... While tharn keep looking at him with a creepy smile ...

Tharn:"Kit..." Type glare at him before tieing girls hair ...

Type:"Don't think i forgive you suppasit ... Your nothing but an as...." Gulf slap type mouth while he look girls staring at his mouth ....

Tharn:"Hahahaha ... Let's go babies daddy will drop you today come on hurry up ..." Type drop thier bag on the floor and look at tharn and girls where they where clingy to his legs ...

Type:"Tharn ... You...you...are really accepting us like even my daughter's and they are not you..." Tharn peck his lips which make type stop from blabbering ...

Tharn:"THEY ARE MINE KITTEN ... LET'S GO MY BABIES ..." Tharn walk away with his babies while gulf give two thumps and big toothy smile to type ...

Gulf:"My baby chick is so lovely ....look how he replied to you type and you type don't curse infort of my grandkids..." Gulf trun his head dramatically while type laugh at him ...

Other side Vegas keep walking back and forth think of getting back his ships and cocaine, cannabis drugs from tharn while he heard a loud gun shot sound from a basement ...

Vegas:"Look killing our people don't bring those ships back her kinn ... You know that all the coast guards are under him and we can't touch them too right ...we should have different route to bring our goods ..."

Kinn:"Different route... What the hell why should we Afraid of him Vegas ... He does the same mafia and illegal business..."

Pete:" Correction ... It's  legal business boss ... " Kinn sigh and nod his with smirk ....

Vegas:"I got an plan dude ... "

Pete:"Like what just setting his things as a illegal one and make him caught ... It's childish act don't you think huh ... Come up with something not like kids game ... And you know well he won't give fuck about it ... And all police and Gurads are behind him don't they Vegas ..." Kinn chuckled while Vegas nod his head ....

Vegas:"BUT WE HAVE SOMEONE IN OUR HANDS .... MR GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT..." A slap land on his face which make everyone stun ...

  Spoiler ...

   Tharn:"Let's make a deal kinn ... What do you say huh ..." Thorn look at tharn with frown ...

Kinn:'Like 50/50 business or partnership..."

Wat:"Who wants that make it 60/40  tharn get 60% and you Mr kinn will have 40% ... Deal? "

Vegas:"TOTAL BULLSHIT ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....