chapter 31(Flashback)

Author pov...

Mew:LIKE YOU ALL THINKING THAT ME AND THARN ARE DAD AND SON THEN ITS BIG NO .... WE ARE NOT DAD AND SON ... BUT WE ARE BROTHER'S WHO BORN FOR SAME MOTHER ... DID YOU GET IT WE ARE BROTHERS FOR GOD SAKE ..." Everyone look at mew and tharn back forth while tharn sigh and nod his head ....

Type:"What you mean you guys are brothers ?... Explain properly dada mew..."

Tharn:"Yes you heard it correctly ... Me and dada are not father and son ... He is just dada for ivy and I'm her uncle and papa gulf is not my mama ... He is my brother in law ... This all is a cover for outer world ... But for papa gulf I'm his son ... "

Thorn:"For fuck sake explain in details tharn ... I don't understand what's all this mean please..." Tharn nod his head to mew who look at the pic and caress it before seat on the couch while everyone seat at each concer...

Porsche:"Ohh I have come in Correct time though tharn ..." Tharn nod his head while Porsche seat with mew who smile at him ...

Mew:"It's all started with I was in my frist year of college...

Flashback ( 12 years ago )

Tharn:"P mew I'm ready for school ... Wake up your lazy bum bum ... If not mum going to hit you for sure ..." Mew smile and ruffle his little brothers hair before kissing him on his cheeks ...

Mew:"Someone is so eager for school today it's seems...what so special... Ohh i got it tharn ... You got a girlfriend and your going to propose her before anyone comes right ..." Tharn roll his eyes while he drag mew towards his bathroom Before closing the door...

Tharn:"If i get late for my exams your finished Mr suppasit..." Mew Chuckled Before getting refresh up and dress neatly Before walking down and find his lovely mom serving them breakfast...

Mew:"Good morning beautiful... " He kiss her cheeks while mrs suppasit giggles ... She pat his head ...while the whole dinning table turns slient when their dad walks towards it...

Tharn:"Good morning dad ... " He just hummed while mrs suppasit is always fear for her husband even though all those properties belongs to her ...still she hates the way he treats her ...

Mew:"Then i will take my leave beautiful... Have your breakfast on time and see you at evening..." Mrs suppasit waves her to them while she withdrawn it when her husband glares at her...

Mr suppasit:"I HAVE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING OFFCOURSE THIS LIFE TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR DAD BEGS TO ME AND YOU STILL DON'T TRANFER YOUR ALL PROPERTIES TO ME ...WHAT A UNGRATEFUL WIFE..." He prove the hot tea on her hands before walking out ... While a maid rush and drag her towards the sink to wash her hands ...

Mrs suppasit:"It's not need eve I'm alright know and this happens everyday and you think my hands fell the hot sensation no leave it ..."

Eve:"You say this for years and now even mew and tharn have grown up but still your like this i can't take it ..." Mrs suppasit pat her cheeks Before walking away...

At evening mew and tharn walk together inside and find thier mom sleeping on couch which is usual for them ... But for mew he know's what is dad doing with his mom everyday... But still he wants to stay silent till he get good job so he can take her out of this hell ....

Tharn:"Mom is sleeping then i will go and study p'mew and you too get bath first you stinks ewwww..." Mew Chuckled at his little brother while he walk towards his room ...