chapter 28

Tharn's pov ...

Type:"ALWAYS YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERY ONE FROM THE PROBLEM THARN ...." Those words type have said is still running inside my mind and this is getting fucking serious...

Thorn:"So that's the reason why type kept quiet all the time tharn..." I nod my head while wat look back and forth before he speaks ...

Wat:"I'm with type and his words tharn ... Do you think this things going beyond our control and we almost lost type,papa and princess ... And also those fuckers don't stop right their because of our rival we lose the kids out thier tharn ..."

Tharn:"You don't know all this year's working with me wat ... Know your eyes have been opened to see what's going around us ..." I sigh and took another cigarette while thorn pat wat shoulder ...

Thorn:"But what ever wat said is true and we never want this things to happen or either you tharn ... But we can't always put papa and princess or other's life in edge of knife all the time think about it tharn ...

Think about type ... I'm sure he fell insecure about whatever happening here and you know he lost is life one's by marrying a wrong guy and know your giving him the same medicine to taste after all this year's... He loves to tharn not your properties,mafia thing or the position's ... He loves you and think about the girls they love you too and once again don't snatch thier daddy from them ... Let's get surrender for what we did we always thier for you tharn ..." Wat nod his head while they walk away which make me lost his words....

Bright:"Is something bothers you tharn ... And your smoking alot tharn?..."

Tharn:"Did i making a our family suffer because I'm in mafia ... Do you have answer dad?..."

Bright:"If mafia makes you suffer alot and people around suffer too then yes tharn ... " I look bright dad who nod his head while pulling a cigarette from my hand ...

Tharn:"But i have my own reason to choose this filed and that's not a good idea before i told daddy about this but he accepted later it's all for papa's sake and we proactive towards him and he..." I stop my words inbetween while dad look's me with a little smile before patting my shoulder...

Bright:"I won't ask you till you tell everything by yourself tharn .... After whatever you said all i know is something is behind everything but think wisely and do something... Till the time comes you don't need to worry about it ..." I nod my head while kinn messaged that he is on his way to here ...

Tharn:"What should I do right know god ... This is something i stuck in between and i can't leave this like i have nothing to do with it and about papa forgetting us makes me almost lost my mind no I won't let those things happen ..."

Author pov...(Gulf vs ivy )

Gulf:"Oiii pink mochi wakey wakey .... It's bath time ... If you don't wake up right know you will be a Stinky pink mochi like your daddy ..." Gulf giggles while mew glare at gulf who show his tongue to him ...

Mew:"Hahaha look who talking about being stinky ... Pink mochi don't listen to your mama ... He is more Stinky and you know he never bath for weeks of he fell lazy ..." Mew smirk at gulf Before looking at his laptop...

Win:"Enough... enough... Guys let's not fight infort of pink mochi... And gulf let her sleep ... Let's wipe her with wet towel so she fell refresh and don't need to get bath ..." Win undress ivy and wipe her body while gulf smile in naughty way...

Gulf:"So i can wipe my body to if i don't fell like taking bath right ... Thank you winny ... Pink mochi next time you and me don't need to bath ..." Gulf thought everything inside his head and giggles while everyone look at him with Chuckled...

Thorn:"I know what you have thinking papa... Don't ever think of wipe your body with wet towel because your not baby to do such things ..." Gulf puff his cheeks while everyone laugh at gulf naughtiness...

Tine:"My god it's so hot and doing purchase is not simple ..." Guards place the bags on the floor Before walking out while gulf rush and open every bag to check what they got for him...

Gulf:"I know you got papa snacks and everything..." Tine and Techno sneak behind type while everyone know's what that means ...

Gulf unpacked everything and find everything was for ivy ... Baby crib,baby essential things , baby foods, other things makes him look everyone in disbelief...

Gulf:"Pink mochi things ...where is my cookies ,ice cream and choco ..." Tine gulp down while gulf rush towards kitchen to find his things but return in empty hands...

Mew:"WHAT MR KANAWUT DID YOUR SHIP SINKS IN A OCEAN... HOW SAD ... MY DAUGHTER CAPTURED YOUR PLACE MR GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT ..."  Gulf pout his lips and start to cry sitting on the floor which is normal for them ...

Win:"It's ok gulfiee ... Ivy is just a baby and you know she need all this and you mew Shut up ..." Gulf keep crying think all thier love went to ivy and no one loves him anymore...

Gulf:"YOU ALL ARE SELFISH I HATE YOU ALL ... I HATE YOU... NO ONE LOVES GULFIEE ... YOU PINK MOCHI ... MAMA HATE YOU ... " He start to cry again while tharn pull gulf towards his chest Before rocking him back and forth...

Tharn:"THIS IS THE WAY YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM GUYS.... GO GET WHAT HE WANTS AND DON'T MAKE HIM CRY AGAIN... PAPA LOOK YOU WILL HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT THARN IS WITH YOU RIGHT... YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IVY IS BABY AND SHE NEED MUCH CARE RIGHT KNOW AND STOP BEING CHILDISH FOR SOME TIMES PAPA ... EVERYONE GETTING ONY NEVRES THIS DAYS ... AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE ..." Gulf push tharn and look at him with teary eyes while tharn sigh and above to hug gulf while gulf slap his hand away...

Gulf:"Don't... don't come near me ... Go ...go away ... You hate me know ... I know and it's not my fault being like this tharn ... I can't help but being like this and i don't know you hate me ... I know to take care of my daughter ..." Gulf walk away while win carry ivy and rush behind him ....

Mew:"THARN WHAT YOU MEAN GETTING ON YOUR NEVERS HUH? THIS IS HOW YOU TALK YOUR PAPA ? ..." Tharn walkout while mew keep shouting at him ...

Bright:"Calm down mew ..."  Bright look at type who thinking something deep inside...

Spoiler ...

Tharn:"Papa ... Tharn is sorry na ... Talk to tharn papa ..."

Gulf:"I don't know you .... Get out ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....