chapter 34 (End)

Author pov...

Tharn and thorn keep looking at tine and Techno infort of them ... While they suddenly burst into laugh which make both the guys look back and forth... While tharn and thorn shake thier head and wipe thier tears from thier eyes due to laughing hardly...

Thorn:"Are you guys for real ... Why can't you guys be loyal for your chief.... He trusted you don't he then why are blabbering right know that you guys can save us ..."

Tharn:"I really appreciate you guys ... But you don't need to do this for us ... Because we have made up our mind to surrender a long back ... May be i will get extra prisonment for what i did in past ... For thorn I can't judge it ... And our mansion is always open for you guys ...

But only for what your right know did you get it .... Don't think I will join you guys a nanny for my papa again because it won't happen... Earn yourself guys because everyone need thier own job and you have studied and your work in crime branch and also you can take care of papa gulf if you want but never betray your chief ... Go ahead and do your job..." Tine and Techno nod thier head while they walk out ...

Thorn:"You techno ... I don't think I will accept you if you leave your job... Be what your did you get it ..." Thorn shout his words while tharn laugh and shake his head...

Other side type keep walking back and forth ...while tine move his hand forward and handover him the pendrive while type took it and look at them ...

Tine:"Sorry chief this won't happen again and we did this because we don't want hurt papa gulf ... I agree he come to play but he captured our heart with is cuteness ... And what happen with him is unacceptable and sir tharn did his job ...sorry once again ..." Type drop the pendrive down and smash it with his leg while both look type with suprise...

Type:"Let's not get this one to higher official and forget about this but let's surrender remaining evidence... And let's this be with us ... So shall we go to mansion ... Tomorrow we have to surrender them to court ..." They salute Before walking out ... 

Type walk towards the room where tharn and thorn where staying ... He look at tharn who smile at him before sign him to get close ... Type walk towards tharn ... Who pat his head while type burst him into tears...

Type:"I'M SORRY THARN... I'M SORRY... I DID MY JOB ... BUT MY LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL ... I WILL ALSO BE WITH YOU AND SORRY FOR MY HARSH WORDS ... FORGIVE ME AND YOU TO BROTHER THORN ... FORGIVE ALL OF US ..." Tharn smile and wipe his tears Before kissing his forehead...

Tharn:"I'm proud of you kitten ... Because no one dare to touch us till know or gather evidence against us ... But you did it and remember i love whom your and just do your work and don't give way for emotions ... May be we get three or five years prisonment that's ok but i will continue my business and mafia for my papa and ivy and for our family... You can't stop me ... Now go and talk to everyone and make papa eat ..." Type nod his head while they walk ...

Techno:"I will wait for you thorn..." Thorn smile and nod his head while they laydown on the floor before closing thier eyes...

Other side of mansion was upside down because gulf keep throwing traumas... He was adamant that he want to go to his baby chick and he never stay away from him for second...

Gulf:"I know my baby chick is angry with his papa ... Because i never scold him and beat him ... But this time i said harshy words to him ... That's why he left me alone ..." Gulf keep crying while mew and others don't know what to do with him or how to console him...