chapter 19

Author pov...

Porsche keep looking at gulf who was busy checking all the snacks bag that he brought for him ... He smile little while his hand move towards gulf to touch his head while tine place a tea and snacks on the table ...

Porsche:"You don't have to be formal and anyways thanks and what about mr Kanawut don't he drink tea of coffee ..." Tine look gulf in side eyes while he shh porsche who nod his head ...

Gulf:"Heart shape cookies for gulf ... Your really a good baby boy and you know meow don't let me eat cookies because he stolen everything from this poor preggy guy..." Gulf sob while tine with techno sigh and shake thier head ...

Porsche:"Then why don't you hide in your secret place so no one steal it for you and you can eat it all you want huh ..." Gulf nod his head with a toothy smile ... While Porsche keep looking at him ...

Gulf:" You want some ... I thought you don't like cookies and you won't ask for something from this preggy guy ... Here you can have little bit ... If not my stomach hurts you know techno told me ..." Porsche shake his head while peek little before turing other side ...

Techno:"Papa your behaving like a stingy preggy guy right know wait i will tell mr mew about this and your secret place too ..." Gulf stick his tongue to techno while Porsche keep laughing at Gulf childish act ...

Tharn:"Had a conversation with my papa mr Porsche..." Porsche stood up from his seat and look at tharn ...

Porsche:"I did and it's take a long time to show up mr tharn ... " Gulf look back and forth at them while he shrug and busy eating the cookies ...

Gulf:"Tharn ...baby chick he is papa's friend and i told him that i will be only friend with him because he his good ... And look he buy papa snacks ...."

Tine:"And also tell them who you hide it from them too papa when you refused to be his friend ..." Gulf pout his lips and look away ...

Gulf:"Don't belive tine ... You ask Porsche and he will tell you how i behave with him and i even shared my snacks too don't i baby boy ..." Gulf singal Porsche who smile and nod his head while type look at gulf ...

Type:"Why are you showing him your eyes huh ... You become naught and did you drink your juice huh ... It's time right come on let's go for a walk ... I know you don't go for walk I'm right ..." Gulf look tharn who smile and nod his head while gulf sigh sadly while took all the bags and snacks on his hand ...

Gulf:"Then give me a juice and gulfiee is ready for walk ..." Tharn smile and kiss his cheeks before tieing his hair ...

Type:"And you devil's complete your homework and you tharn don't spoil them mind it i will be back ... Tine teach them and papa walk towards the dinning table and wait for me ..." Gulf salute and walk towards the dinning table while he trun and show mini heart too Porsche before running...

Porsche:"MY GOD MR KANAWUT..." Tharn stop him while shake his head ...

Tharn:"He is like that don't worry and i know what he have done before you enter the mansion and you know we can't control him or he will beat us with his biggest weapon his tears or hide in a closets it better than that mr Porsche... And i have something to talk to you please this way ..."

Moon:"Daddy don't forget story times ..." Tharn smile Before nodding his head ...

Tharn with wat and thorn look porsche looking at the garden where gulf walking with type with giggling... Pete don't understand why his brother brought him here and that too mr suppasit mansion...

Tharn:"It's been a long time and i hope you recovered from what happened right ..." All three look at tharn and Porsche...

Porsche:"Yes and no ... I don't know either but soon i will recover from what happened and thank you for letting me in mr suppasit..." Tharn nod his head while he move a file towards him...

Tharn:"Make your husband sign the documents and he will tell announce what i have from him and hope you will get it ..."

Porsche:"Lot of suspense huh ... I got it and thank you once again and take care of mr Kanawut..." He keep smiling while he walk out while pete took the file and run behind him ...

Porsche and pete walk down stairs and find mew walk in which make him stop on his track and look at porsche who smile and him before walk passing mew ...

Mew:"How did he get here and after all this year's... He have grown up ..." He look porsche looking at gulf who was walking happily...

Porsche:"MR KANAWUT I WILL BE LEAVING ... NICE TO MEET TO YOU ..."Gulf smile before running towards Porsche who walk fast towards him ...

Gulf:"Your leaving huh ... I am sorry for not speaking to you properly next time come again ...we will talk a lot and Don't forget ice cream ok ..." Type clear his thorat which make gulf eyes wide ...

Porsche:"Hahaha your so cute and it's nice meeting you and sure i will never forget and bye bye mr Kanawut..."

Gulf:"You can call me papa ... Bye bye porscheeee..." Gulf wave his hand while he walk away with pete ...

Type:"Now start from first... You want ice cream ... Come on..." Gulf pout his lips and move is leg lazily ..."

Other kinn was smiling like a mad guy ...while Porsche place the file in the table ... While Vegas look a form and Porsche who nod his head ...

Porsche:"Sign it kinn and trust me you can believe mr suppasit and it's benefits for us too right we are not going lose anything and one more thing listen to his words that's it..."

Kinn:"Your saying i should nod my heads for his beats Porsche... Are you for sure what your saying right know and he made a sudden change of topic bring this one and your saying to listen to him...."

Porsche:"Then keep on stand at his office to release our shipments and also pay amount for everyone and i give shit about it kinn ... Listen carefully luck only knock once a door not often we get this chance and you ever thought of being a minister of council... Even i don't so think carefully and sign it ... Trust me even we have some unfinished business..." He walk away leaving both kinn and Vegas lost in thoughts ...

Vegas:"Sign it ... Look like we have some unfinished business..."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Vegas:"Hello we are here to meet mr tharn ... And he ask us to meet here ..." Tine nod his head while he show his way towards hall ...

Gulf:"Baby chicks ... Look at your daddy he is pinching me ... You meow leave me let me dance ..." Mew sigh and let h free while gulf look at Vegas looking at him ...

Vegas:"Nice to meet you again mr Kanawut..."

Gulf:"Hello baby boy nice to meet you and what you brought for this preggy guy huh ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️ ....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....