Epilogue

Author pov...( After six months) ...

It's been really hard for everyone to console gulf from keeping him away from the phone ... He keep on calling tharn even after tharn have said that he can't talk to him daily ... But gulf is gulf no one can stop him ... If anyone try to touch his phone he shout and start to cry like someone have beat him ...

Even ivy watched her papa being drama queen ... Sometimes she pat his cheeks to console him which make everyone smile at her cuteness ... Sometimes they don't get who is baby over here ... If gulf start to cry or sob ... Ivy have to console him ...

Type:"Just tonight tharn will be back tomorrow morning dada ... Finally he will be happy to see him and stop crying everytime... "

Mew:"Even my daughter is more patience with her papa ... Do you remember what happened yesterday gulf was crying and waiting for tharn call ... While ivy move and placed a pacifier on his mouth and pat his thighs ..." Type and everyone laugh out thinking how ivy does that with her papa ...

Type:"Our pink mochi is every clever girl ... And dada you go and tell him that tharn will be here tomorrow morning..." Mew sigh and nod his head while moving towards gulf ...

Mew:"Hey baby gulf .... Do you want here good news ...Your so called Baby chick will be here by tomorrow morning are you ha..." Before mew could complete his word gulf push mew and run towards the entrance and sit out watching the gate which make everyone faceplam...

Bright:"He is not in his mindset mew ... You barely escaped from him ... Did you remember how he bite you when you scolded his baby chick  for being brat like his papa ..." Mew glare at bright while everyone laugh mew sulking face ...

Win:"Get that drama queen inside ... It's just 9 clk at night ... Still thier is lot of time for tharn to return ... Go get your Wifey inside ... I will take my baby girl for sleep ..." Win took ivy towards thier room while mew walk outside and site beside gulf who smile at him like a kid ...

Mew lost at his smile ...which make him smile too ... Gulf hug mew who smile even more that seeing his baby happy after all six months ...  Mew kissed his head while others roll thier eyes for selecting a wrong person to console gulf ...

Bright:"Just one smile ... Mew have become like a mad guy ...  We should not have sent him ..." Type laugh and move towards his room while glancing at his dada and papa ...

Gulf:"Can we wait for tharn here meow ... He will be happy right ... That...that ... Papa is waiting for him..."  Mew sigh and smile before wiping gulf face and kiss his cheeks which make him giggle ...

Mew:"It's so hot na baby ... Let's go sleep and take some rest ... At morning we will wake up and get fresh and wait for tharn what you say ? ... If you keep sitting like this then you will have dark circles around your eyes and you will look like a mommy ..." Gulf laugh out while he nod his head run inside leaving mew alone ... While grauds lower thier head giggling at thier sir gulf naughtiness...

Gulf:"Mew your back ..  here set alarm at 4 clk .... I will wake up before baby chick is back ..." Mew nod his head and set alarm while gulf laydown and fall sleep in a minute which make mew disbelief...

Mew:"Did he fainted ... Oiii baby gulf ... Did you fainted in happiness or something... Wake up bab...." He heard clearly that gulf was snoring which make him disbelief while he pinch himself which hurt like a hell ..." You and your baby chick drama ..." Mew shake his head while laying down next to gulf and keep looking at him ...