chapter 15

Author pov...

Type:"Nonsense who told you i love you huh ... Your talking totally rubbish and nonsense mr tharn i don't love you and if you love me i don't have anything to do with that mind it ... " Type push tharn away who was Suprised from type words but he laugh out ...

Tharn:"You know what kitten your really good at making up the stories... Are you forgetting that you told me that your waiting for someone like me and later when i got the girl angle here you are more pissed off and then your face change when i mentioned that i have lover ...

You think i don't know anything about you kitten and i am watching you carefully kitten ... Your every move and actions tells me that your falling for me more in this days ... If you don't accept it then your fooling yourself..." Type glare at tharn and puff his cheeks and fold his hand toward his chest which make tharn smile more ...

Gulf:"Leave me meow ... Leave me why did you drag me huh ... My poor type baby what if your son also been asshole like you and what if he do something to my baby boy ... " Mew keep hugging gulf who was ready to room towards tharn room ...

Mew:"Will stop struggling Baby gulf ... Let them talk na ... They need to talk ...  Let me give you choice do you want type as your son in law or you want them to get separate huh? ..." Gulf look mew with wide eyes while his eyes get teary ...

Wat:"Mood swings..." Everyone nod thier head while gulf stomp his feet at mew and run towards tharn room while wat and thorn catch mew at time....

Tine:"I will look at after him ..." Tine run behind gulf while mew nod his head ...

Tharn:"So your accepting everything right ... Silence is the answer for my questions then i am right kitten ..."  Tharn peck at type's lips while type slap him on his chest ..."BUT I LOVE YOU ..."

Type:"Cheater ... You full of cheating and you slapped me and i ha..." Type shut his mouth from tharn kissing him ...

Tharn:"Fine i agree but you should also accept it when I say i love you means I love you and i never into someone before and i never allowed anyone in my heart too trust me ..."

Type:"Really this same mouth have said yes for date to that girl angle right and this leg walked out with her and his hand have joined hand in hand before walking out infort ofe right ..." Type hit every part of tharn while tharn keep smiling at type possivesness... He pull type and hug him...

Gulf:"HUH WHY I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING TINE ... CAN YOU HEAR SOMETHING..." Gulf stick his ear to door while mew roll his eyes....

Thorn:"Here papa key for tharn room why don't you open it and stick your ears inside huh good right ..." Gulf eyes sparkle while he snatch the key and unlock it before stick his ear inside while mew faceplam for having a really stupid baby like gulf ...

Gulf:"Baby chick your really good na ... Papa love you so much..." Mew keep on pulling gulf while he kick him off ...

Type:"Yo..yo... You really love me right ... Not playing with me or my emotions right tharn..." Tharn pull type and hug him ...

Mew:"GULF I WILL NOT REPEAT IT AGAIN ... THIS IS NOT A MANNERS TO STICK To Your SON ROOM ... EVEN IF YOUR PREGNANT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS GULF ... YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A SPOILED KID RIGHT ... DON'T FORGET YOUR PAPA FOR ALL THIS GROWN UP IDIOTS OVER HEAR ... SO BEHAVE LIKE THAT FOR GOD SAKE AND YOUR TESTING MY PATIENCE ALOT THIS DAYS..." Gulf was surprised how mew talk to him ...

Type:"What's going on out don't you lock it ..." Tharn and type walk towards the door and find it's was open little and find gulf was crying looking at the floor and playing with his shirt ...

Tharn:"Papa what happen are you hurt huh ... Tell me papa ... Dada what happen to papa ..." Gulf look at mew with
Teary eyes while he push mew and run towards his room ...

Mew:"God what i am going to do with him .... Sorry tharn he behaving too spoiled and he just opened the door to listen what you guys have been talking about and i just scold him not to do like this but your papa is really spoiled preggy guy and this asshole thorn why the hell you give him the key ... I will kill you for always behind your papa and spoiling him more ..." Mew hit thorn no his head before walking towards his room ...

Tharn:"God i thought something happen to him ... And you asshole Because of you papa got scolding... How did you get my key give it back asshole ..." Type and others laugh at tharn and thorn sulking at eachother while mew come running towards them....

Mew:"Did you see gulf anywhere... He just went to room but i can't find him ... Where did he go ..." Tharn glare at mew before running towards his dad's room ...

Tharn:"Papa it's baby chick where are you come out ... It's time for walking and Princess told me she need a chocolate and cakes ... Right type ..." Type nod his head while they look under bed and bathroom while mew heard mumbling sound from cupboard...

Mew:"Shhh ... Tharn ..." Mew point the cupboard while they gather near the cupboard and stick thier ears ... Tharn open it and find gulf was sitting inside the cupboard and facing the wall ...

Mew:"Baby gulf i am really sorry for shouting at you ... My go... Wait ah minute what are you eating right know huh..." They look gulf who show his toothy smile to everyone while his face and cheeks ,nose cover with chocolate ...

Gulf:"Oh princess sure sure i will tell baby chick ..." Gulf look at tharn with puppy  eyes who fall for his papa for sure ... "Tharn baby chick princess want cakes and cookies... Be a big brother and complete the task ... Go go get cook..ahhhh..." Tharn carry gulf and place him in bed while every sigh in relief...

Type:"Papa you can't do like that you know who much we are worried right god... Don't hide like that papa it's not good for you and Princess too ..." Gulf pout his lips while mew wipe his mouth and nose and cheeks Before kissing his face ...

Mew:"Don't do something like that baby gulf ... It's dangerous for you two alright now sleep morning you will get everything and tine and techno will make it for you ..."

Tharn:"Only if you go for wal..."

Gulf:"I am already slept  tharn good night love you all .." tharn and others laugh at gulf who hide under blanket while they walk out ...

Type:"We should be careful tharn ... " Tharn nod his head while he pull type towards his room while all roll thier eyes ....

          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Gulf:"Walking... walking... Blah...blah ...blah ..." Gulf was singing while tharn Walking behind him ...

Vegas:"Long time no see tharn suppasit..." Tharn stop his way  and look behind him while he pull gulf behind him ...

Gulf:"Ohh baby chick let papa sing na ... Leave papa ..." Gulf peek from behind and wave his hand toward the guy ...

Vegas:"Nice to meet you Mr gulf Kanawut suppasit ..." Tharn glare at Vegas and the Gurads behind him ....

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...