chapter 10

Author pov...

Gulf was walking back and forth think about the idea to make tharntype close to Each other... And he can't think someone else from type would be good for his baby chicks....

While wat and tine looking eachother and look at gulf who was thinking deeply when mew stand on his way ... And look at him like a cat walking on the wall ... He was afaird he may get hurt his leg ...

Mew:"Stop walking like this gulfiee ... You may hurt the princess inside you and what happen to your leg if you keep walking like this sit down come ..." Gulf pout and look at couch and swing his legs and stoop up suddenly which make everyone shock...

Gulf:"GULFIEE IS A GENUS ...MEOW ... GULFIEE IS GENIUS .... GULFIEE IS GENIUS .... "He jump up and down forgetting he is pregnant...

Wat:"Papa stop jumping like this ... One you run like you have participated in marathon or you jump like this and hurting princess inside you.... Always forgetting your pregnant ..." Gulf pout more and almost a tear fall on his cheek while tine slap his shoulder...

Tine:"Papa gulf here don't cry please ... If you cry sir tharn will skin us alive please..." He gulf start to sob while mew shake his head on his drama queen baby....

Mew:"Enough drama queen ... Now tell us what you have in your mind...come on..." Gulf smile Before running towards the kitchen while everyone faceplam themself...

Wat:"No comments dada... Now what he is doing ..." He drag techno with him and holding a oil dispenser in his hand ...

Gulf explain to everyone while mew roll his eyes at his drama queen baby idea ... While others smile nervously at gulf ...and give thumps up ...

Gulf:"Did you pour oil on the stairs techno ... Hope this mission pass ..." Everyone was hiding behind the wall and waiting for type and tharn to walk down...

Wat:"Papa hid and hid your tummy too... " They hid while looking at tharn type walking looking at thier phone ... When tharn put his feet on oil and about to fall Type catch him successful where they have a eye contact... While others hi fi eachother...

Gulf show his proud smile to everyone and pat his tummy ... While others Giggle at Gulf's idea worked ...

Mew:"My baby is genius really ..." Mew about kiss him while gulf shot a glare...

Gulf:"Don't act to me meow ... I saw you rolling your eyes on me ... Sleep on couch for week..." Mew eyes went wide listing to gulf statment... While control thier laugh ...

Techno:"Shhhh... Let see how long they will be like this and what they are doing ..." Everyone keep hiding while type look at tharn lips and again his eyes ... While they heard giggling sound and come out of the spell...

Moon:"Hehehe... Mama catching uncle tharn like a hero catch heroine in the series..." Type almost left tharn on the ground while he groan in pain...  Gulf run again while tharn stand up and stop him ...

Gulf:"Why did you leave him like that type... Look look my baby chick his hurt...." Gulf run his bum bum worriedly ...

Tharn:"Papa i am fine ... He left me because i am weight and strong than him right ... And please stop your running can you ..." Tharn caress his tummy while gulf pout and look at his idea got waste...

Type:"Sorry papa ... I don't mean to ... And i will be leaving papa and mr tharn it's time for your meeting and your girlfriend will be waiting for you ..." Type roll his eyes without knowing what happen in the mansion... Gulf about say something while tharn and type walk out ... Tharn kick the same vase on his side and walk furiously ....

Wat:"What an asshole they are and you girls why did you interfere inbetween... Tell me ..." They were about cry while gulf hit his head and hug the girls...

Gulf:"Babies do you want a new daddy ..."

Moon:"Daddy like uncle tharn right ... Then we are ok and we love him so much he gave us play ground and a big castle and a fairy bedroom ... So we love him and sure mama love him too ..." Everyone look at moon with wide eyes while star nod her head ...

Mew:"So you guys love to live with us and be our granddaughters forever ..." Moon and star attached themself in  mew's leg... With a huge smile ....

Gulf:"So you guys will help us right to bring your dada and mama ..." Gulf smile at them...

Star:"Yes grandpa ... We will help you all ... And we have. Idea to but like this hehehe..." Gulf pout while mew giggle at him...

Other side type and tharn did don't speak with eachother and they say silent and thorn shake his head on thier childishness... They arrived to the office while type slam the car door and walk inside and tharn did the same ...

Type:"SIR THARN YOUR MEETING IS READY ... BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS NOT HERE...."

Tharn:":Fast of all she is not my girlfriend and second she is not in this world too ... Now move from my way can you and don't forget i am your boss..." Type smile while lowering his head and nod his head ... Once tharn left the cabin ... He dance and spin around while shaking his hip ... And laughing like a mad guy...

Type:"Thats enough he is not committed any more hahahaha... Sure i have chance know right ...  Yes yes type you can do this come on... You want tharn for yourself and he belongs to you only ... It's time to get close to him ... YES FINALLY THARN HIS MINE..."When he stop spinning he look thorn was looking at him with wide eyes ... Type smile nervously Before escaping from there ...

When type was presenting the meeting one of the client keep looking at him with licking his lips ... And type and tharn notice it and kept slient ...

Tharn:"So hope you guys like this presentation and mr Xavier hope you like the presentation and stop eye raping my secretary ... If i cancle your deal and make you bankrupt them you will know whom i am to you mind it ..."

Xavier:"I am sorry Mr tharn ... And i don't know your interested in your secretary and sorry once again ..." Everyone walk out leaving tharn dumpfound...while type look at tharn and smile...

Type:"Thank you for helping me and supporting me..."

Tharn:"I did not help you i help him ... Because he deserves better than you and your nothing but a wild kitten and you will sracth him with your nails and  who knows if you kill him to ..." Type about to throw the vase on tharn while he left the conference room ...

Type:"THARN SUPPASIT YOUR AN ASSHOLE ... BOSS MY FOOT ... WAIT AND SEE YOU WILL BE BEGGING TO HIM ACCEPT YOU AND THAT TIME I WILL SHOW YOU ... HOW WILD KITTEN I AM TO YOU ..."They forget thorn everytime in thier battle and they don't know that on other side entire family was laughing like a mad guys where thorn call wat in between the Meeting ...

Gulf:"God job baby chick ... Keep it up and we will come with better idea ok ... And don't forget to get me a pickel sandwich and ice cream pizza love you ..." Thorn remove the phone from his ear's and look at the screen in disbelief...

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Tharn:"What Happen my three cuties today ... Did anyone scold you ..." Gulf and moon,star where pouting and sobbing like a kids ...

Gulf:"we fell like going out Tharn... But meow have scold me and tell me to go alone ... We don't know anything you know right..." Mew roll his eyes and forget gulf death glare.....

Type:"I will take you three to park and beach and finally we will go to mall and have ice cream..."

Tharn:"I will come to i don't belive you when it comes to my cuties..." Gulf moon and. Star smirk secretly ... With out knowing thier plan....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....