CHAPTER 20: Agent Purple

Third Person's POV

"Where are they?!"

Xymon's voiced echoed the whole forest while they are running in the middle of the woods after saving Nashy, who is beside Ciana.

"I don't know! Maybe on the battlefield or something!" Shadow answered.

"Are we even allowed to go there?!"

"Just keep running!"

Shadow said that it's not safe to return to the Kingdom. Paniguradong pinalilibutan na iyon ng mga kaaway. The only place that they can go to is on the battlefield, which will be really dangerous, or stay in the woods, filled with unknown creatures.

"We can't leave our parents there, we have to fight atleast." Spades uttered as they entered the final part of the forest.

"We're still minors, may I remind you?" Irra stopped from running to catch some breath. "Who's fucking idea is this? Running even though we can teleport?" Her eyebrows raised.

"May I remind you, Princess, my sister here can't teleport." Ciana answered bitterly. Irra rolled her eyes as they started walking.

"If we reached the battlefield, we can't join them. We need to fight secretly." Mary said, calmly.

"Secretly? What do you think that's some game? It's a war." Said Irra.

"Stop that. We may not know, but someone may be spying on us."

"Ciana got a point." Heavenly agreed.

Habang naglalakad sila sa gitna ng kagubatan, hindi maiwasang magtanong ni Ciana sa kanyang kapatid.

"Ano bang nangyari sa'yo, Nashy? Bigla ka nalang nawala. Mom and Dad almost went mad looking for you," she said.

"Ang hirap ipaliwanag, Ate. Lalo na ganitong sitwasyon. I'll explain everything to you later." Saad ni Nashy.

Ciana couldn't do anything but nod.

"Uhh, guys?" They all looked at Xymon who looks scared. He stepped back, looking at something.

"What?" Irra asked.

He pointed at their front, looking horrified. "We got company..."

They all looked at what Xymon is pointing, and just like him, they all looked anxious, scared and they literally froze when they saw bunch of rebels on their way, probably looking at them and ready to murder them.

"Shit..." Spades cursed beyond his breath.

"What should we do? Run?" Mary asked.

"We can't run from them, they're too many!" Heavenly answered while stepping back.

"This is such bullshit." Clover cursed, getting a tree branch as if it was his weapon.

"What will the Emperor and Empress say if they hear you cursing, Prince Clover?" Ciana told him, summoning a water ball in her hand.

Clover raised his eyebrows. "They will not know if you won't tell."

Kumibit-balikat si Ciana. "Eh."

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait, are we going to fight?!" Heavenly stopped them from what they're doing and looked at them unbelievingly.

"Ano sa tingin mo?" lrra said. she closed her eyes as if she was feeling the nature. "Be ready, guys."